bloomon is turning the flower industry on its head – for the better. How? By disrupting the traditional supply chain, where most florists operate offline and have done for decades. bloomon creates seasonal collections using unusual stems to deliver unique flower arrangements on repeat or as a unique gift. We always use field-fresh high-quality flowers straight from the grower and deliver to our customers through a high-tech and highly creative platform. Our e-commerce company launched in Amsterdam in 2014 and went from start-up to scale-up at hypersonic speed. In 2021 we joined forces with Bloom & Wild, together creating Europe’s leading flower delivery company, backed by General Catalyst (backers of Airbnb). Next step? Strengthen our leadership position in Europe… and then conquer the world. Our goal? To become the first global flower brand in the lifestyle segment, filling hearts and homes with happiness. One bouquet at a time.
What will you do?
We’re looking for an Email Marketing Manager to join our Retention team. With a true passion for our customers, you'll develop our newsletter programme and deliver on our email, push notification and in-app messages plan to drive repeat customer orders for each of our markets; Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Denmark and UK. Reporting to our Senior Retention Manager and with the support of our Retention Associate, you'll also create channel forecasts for gifting and subscription customers in all of our markets, and own the winback strategy for bloomon subscribers.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Retention performance and communication of trading commentary and performance vs forecast to country teams, operations and other stakeholders.
- Forecasting repeat orders and planning activity to achieve our budgeted order volume for returning customers each month.
- Coordination of our email, push notification and in-app message plan.
- Collaborate with our Brand, Range and Country teams to deliver considered, relevant and optimised campaigns.
- Ownership of the newsletter test & learn programme.
- Driving Lifetime Value and reporting on A/B tests and KPIs, to share learning across the global retention tea and broader business.
- Campaign sign offs and management of the end-to-end process.
- Management of our Retention Associate.
- Around 3 years of experience in email or performance marketing, with a strong interest in marketing, data and customers.
- Passionate about developing others - ideally, you'll have some experience supervising or managing a small team.
- Used to coordinating a wide variety of stakeholders to tight timelines in a fast-moving business.
- Super organised - able to simultaneously run a number of concurrent projects, delivering consistently to a high standard whilst remaining flexible for last minute changes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commercially minded.
- Highly logical in your approach to solving problems, ideally you'll have an analytical background.
- Attention to detail - you sweat the details and take care in your work so that you deliver to a consistently excellent standard.
- Initiative - you take ownership to get things done and are willing to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in.
- Most importantly, you care about delivering world-class campaigns and are excited by the challenge of growing repeat orders across all our markets!
Becoming part of bloomon means becoming a trendsetter. We make sure that we not only spread happiness amongst our customers, but also to our employees. We believe diversity creates uniqueness. Our diverse international team of highly talented people has different interests and hobbies and we support them all.
Additional bloomon benefits:
*Working within a close, friendly and ambitious team
*Happiness days (4 extra days off per year for your personal “me-time”)
*Challenging & dynamic work; you will not be bored for a second!
*Friday drinks and social events
*Living in the Amsterdam area? You have the possibility to lease a VanMoof
*Acces to the GoodHabitz platform
*And of course lots of beautiful fresh flowers!
We all love what we do – so if you like challenges, developing new skills, growing creatively and taking initiative, you’ll feel right at home as part of the bloomon family.
We really care about creating a diverse and inclusive team - so we welcome people from all backgrounds, with different perspectives, ideas and experiences to work with us. In our team, everyone has the freedom to give their opinion, grow in their career and be part of a genuinely caring and inclusive team.