You will be responsible for the execution of Bloomberg Industry Group’s email marketing efforts by creating emails, segments, and journeys for all email campaigns. You will collaborate with business units to construct trigger, transactional, and promotional emails for all parts of the customer lifecycle. You are an email marketing aficionado with a love for all things email who will use your skills to develop high-value emails to support the business while staying abreast of email trends.
What you will do:
- Create standardized email templates using coding languages: HTML and CSS.
- Code, test, and deploy emails while owning quality assurance of all campaigns.
- Create segments with dynamic filters and/or suppression lists targeting the correct audience for optimal campaign performance.
- Build and activate email journeys using emails, segments, triggers, and decision steps for various campaigns per business unit.
- Troubleshoot email campaign performance for technical and non-technical issues.
- Work with internal teams to manage email calendars, schedule campaigns, and ensure that marketing campaign tactics deploy within aggressive timelines.
- Develop and execute A/B testing plans for email programs, incorporating learnings to optimize campaigns.
- Build reports to measure effectiveness of email campaigns, share campaign performance analytics, and make recommendations with key stakeholders.
- Monitor and maintain email deliverability and list integrity.
- Maintain best practices for marketing automation platforms, including naming conventions, list management, lead flow, completion actions, and owners.
You need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience in email marketing.
- 3 to 5 years of demonstrated experience in B2B or B2C email marketing.
- Demonstrated email marketing experience using coding languages: HTML and CSS.
- Well-versed in email compliance laws including CAN-SPAM, CASL, GDPR, and California Consumer Privacy Act.
- Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, with a high level of detail, management, and accuracy.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills for email campaign analysis.
We'd love to see:
- Solid working knowledge of database architectures.
- Can assimilate quickly to new tools and technology.
- Agency, B2B, and/or association experience.
- Candidates may be required to pass a test for this position.
Bloomberg Industry Group IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. Bloomberg Industry Group has adopted an Affirmative Action Program to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical issues, genetic information, disabled veteran, veteran, a veteran of the Vietnam Era, or any other classification protected by law.
INDG requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with INDG's vaccination policy. All INDG employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek a medical or religious exemption to the vaccination requirement but must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment.