Email Marketing Specialist is key member of digital marketing team responsible for developing, managing, and optimizing email program that supports BTG’s omni-channel marketing effort. He/she will be expected to help create an email marketing strategy, KPI’s, content and launch and analyze campaigns. Email Marketing Specialist must be analytical, hands-on and able to work independently. He/she must be a self-motivated driver of results who likes to constantly review campaign performance and A/B testing new campaigns constantly to drive growth and sales.
- Lead email marketing process - build out the email marketing program and automations
- Build and run email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Proofread all emails to ensure they are on brand and are accurate
- Test all campaigns to ensure they are mobile friendly and formatting is accurate
- Drive traffic, leads and sales through email campaigns
- Identify target audience and grow email list
- Automate drip email campaigns for abandoned cart users and customers.
- Create new email databases for lead generation and utilize our current lead database to retarget clients
- Upgrade email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features
- Analyze campaign performance and implement improvements
- Ensure emails follow industry policies, best practices and compliance with all laws and regulation
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience managing and creating email marketing campaigns
- Experience working in email marketing for retail, service or consumer products
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven decision maker
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Must have extensive experience with Google Analytics and marketing tools
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong focus for using data to gather insights, experience analyzing and optimizing creative to increase email campaign performance, and the ability to meet aggressive performance goals
- Creative and capable of strategizing and implementing new campaign ideas
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently and make things happen and can operate cross-functionally in a team-oriented environment
Blinds To Go® provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Blinds To Go® is North America’s largest manufacturer and retailer of custom-made window treatments. We are a family owned and operated company with headquarters in New Jersey and Montreal with showrooms throughout the eastern United States and Canada. All of our products are proudly handcrafted and assembled in one of our local manufacturing plants. Building on our success with blinds and shades, the Blinds To Go® brand has recently expanded our product offering to e-commerce and in-home sales consultations. Our team is expanding and there has never been a more exciting time to be part of our growth!