If you're looking for a fun start up opportunity where you get to help people every day, look no further!
Our team loves it here so much that Fortune Magazine recognized us as a “Great Place to Work”! Most recently we were featured on the NBC NIghtly News with Lester Holt (April, 2017) and won the HubSpot 2016 Inbound Pitch-Off against hundreds of other start-ups. We have also been highlighted on the Today Show, in The Washington Post, on Fox News and on the Dave Ramsey Show! We also recently signed a deal with Shark Tank’s biggest Shark, Mark Cuban!
- Manage and own all customer communications
- Constantly review copy to improve open rate and set proper expectations
- Understand the aspects that impact deliverability and work to ensure the highest possible deliverability metrics are met
- Manage campaigns for effectiveness and test new ideas
- Ensure all communications are organized and tested for delivery accuracy
- Ensure communications are formatted for all possible delivery methods (desktop, mobile)
- Experience working on a team developing new products and evolving existing ones
- Understanding of Marketing communications (email, website, SMS, etc.)
- Technical understanding of email platforms to set up, create, and map emails to specific customer journey points
- Code mobile-friendly HTML email templates from scratch
- Analyze and present performance data
- Proven record of using segmentation and personalization to achieve set campaign goals (CTR, open rate, etc.)
- Understand compliance (CAN-SPAM, GDPR) landscape to ensure proper procedures are followed
- Positive, do-what-it-takes attitude
- Willingness to learn new things
- Excellent writing, editing, and interpersonal communication skills
- Alignment with our core values; Tenacity, Camaraderie, and Hunger!
- Competitive compensation
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Monthly celebrations
- Free snacks and soda
- Gym facilities on site