Together we can. Together we will. Axway is an enterprise integration company that's been around for over 20 years to digitally transform enterprises of all sizes - more than 11,000 in 100 countries at last count. Axway revitalizes heritage IT infrastructures to enable brilliant digital customer experiences, unlock new business innovation and capabilities, and put companies on a secure, future-proof path for growth.
You'll exchange ideas with a culturally rich global community of over 1,800 members who connect remotely or show up onsite in virtually every time zone on the planet. And you'll have the support and camaraderie of your Axway leadership and colleagues to serve as a reminder that you're not alone on your journey, and that every day, you've taken one more step forward. With Axway, you'll go far because we're better together. Learn more: www.axway.com.
As the Digital Marketing Specialist of the company, you’ll be a key member of our performance marketing team. You will help optimize and scale our inbound-marketing focused email touchpoints and digital advertising across the funnel to drive engagement, funnel progression, and ultimately revenue.
You’ll play a major role in our efforts to optimize our global B2B email marketing programs, as well as streamline our digital advertising efforts. You’ll be a power user of our marketing automation platform to coordinate the creation, segmentation, testing and deployment of marketing email campaigns. You will work very tightly with our marketing operations, digital, and field teams to help support and drive key results that align with the company’s business goals, ROI objectives and campaign metrics.
Our ideal candidate will be a performance and ROI-driven, digital-first thinker with previous, successful experience in B2B email marketing and digital tactics.
- Hands-on creation of emails and setting up tailored campaigns and workflows to deliver the right content, at the right time, to the right audiences and segments.
- Create and test campaigns and templates that align content to user preferences (language, region, products, or persona)
- Testing, scheduling & reporting on emails and lead nurture campaign initiative
- Work with global stakeholders to update digital advertising copy and graphics
- Build advertising campaigns withing advertising platforms based off regional and global campaign efforts
- Perform standard optimization efforts across core advertising tactics, including but not limited to bidding adjustments, removing low performing ads, and adding negative audience parameters.
- Aid in building and maintaining reporting frameworks for digital marketing impact across the funnel.
What we are looking for:
- Self-starter, ambitious, data-driven, motivated marketer who wants to make a large contribution in a fast-paced business
- Efficiently manages multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously and successfully, without sacrificing attention to detail
- Performance and ROI-driven mindset
- Ability to understand priorities, set up a clear plan and execute according to the plan
- Detail oriented
- Enthusiastic, positive mindset
- 3-5+ years marketing experience working with email campaigns, database marketing, marketing automation, digital channels and/or advertising
- 1+ year experience building advanced campaigns / automations (i.e. campaigns with multiple segments, data integrations, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Statistics, or similar analytical field of study is required
- Experience in setting up automated marketing communication
- Experience with setting up tracking, reporting and monitoring digital growth metrics and KPIs
- Experience with search and social advertising
- Experience with CRM and MAP tools (Marketo and Salesforce preferred)
- Understanding of the B2B software industry
- Previous experience in a performance marketing role, agency and/or SaaS preferred