Annexus is a leading designer, manufacturer, and distributor of retirement and legacy products with an entrepreneurial spirit and a collaborative work environment. We are looking for an email marketing professional with experience in the strategy, development, deliverability, and analysis of engaging email and digital campaigns.
- Assist Interactive Director to develop and drive email marketing strategy, marketing automation, and lead nurturing initiatives
- Develop, build and execute segmented email marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Work closely with internal teams to create and execute engaging digital marketing campaigns
- Utilize knowledge of conversion best practices to influence the development of effective email design/content, landing pages, and other downstream assets
- Constantly analyze results and monitor engagement to optimize future and ongoing campaigns
- Solid understanding of email design, HTML email content development, and deliverability best practices
- Ability to segment lists based on audience, behavior, and analytics for use in marketing campaigns
- Ability to code bulletproof HTML emails that render across all major email clients
- Proficient in Photoshop and outputting elements needed for HTML email development (not a deal-breaker as long as you can work with the design team)
- Knowledge of email marketing and marketing automation technology platforms like Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Marketo (Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred)
- Excellent understanding of email marketing test platforms (Litmus, Email on Acid, etc.)
- Salesforce Interaction Studio (formerly Evergage) experience is highly desirable
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
Salary will be commensurate with experience, and a comprehensive benefits package is available.
All applicants are required to take a PI Survey. All employees are subject to a background check prior to hire. We offer a competitive compensation and a benefits package to include medical, dental, life, flexible spending and 401(K). Annexus Management Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate.