Alertus Technologies is a pioneer and ascending market leader in mass notification solutions. When emergencies occur, our products protect the lives of countless staff, students, and personnel. Join an organization where we are passionate about offering well-developed products to our clients and are obsessed with customer satisfaction.
Each individual in our organization has an integral role in the company's success and a direct impact on the life, safety, and well being of countless people at numerous institutions and corporations. We are an extremely loyal team that believes in promoting from within and investing in our employees.
We are looking for a creative email marketer to play a critical role in driving Alertus’ rapid growth. The Email Marketing Specialist reports directly to the Director of Marketing and will be a key player in bringing our mission to life. In this role, you will be responsible for the entirety of the email campaign lifecycle from idea conception to email deployment.
This is a self-driven position where creating engaging, value-driven email campaigns to reach our customers and prospects will play an integral role in customer growth and retention. Our ideal candidate is someone who leverages their creativity and expertise to build engaging email campaigns for lead generation and customer engagement.
A Day in the Life:
- Own the email campaign lifecycle from set-up, list upload/hygiene, QA/testing, and scheduling to tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns
- Execute all email campaigns, marketing automation, drip programs, landing pages, and forms
- Develop and maintain contact database lists for highly targeted communication campaigns to leads, prospects, customers, reps, integrators, and others
- Receive and document requests for new bulk communication, determining the best channel, placement, and working with stakeholders on developing an execution plan.
- Maintain marketing calendar and coordinating with segment teams and other stakeholders to schedule and manage email priorities
- Enforce email brand standards to ensure that all emails conform to branding and style guides.
- Maintain email preference center and opt-out compliance and ensuring emails are mapped to the correct customer preference
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution as required
- Share campaign performance data with the Marketing Director for top-level reporting and insights
- Organize images and content files from in-house creative resources
What You'll Need:
- Experience using email automation platforms, such as Pardot and Marketo, and client relationship managers, such as Salesforce
- Understanding email execution and best practices
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- A team-player mentality and the ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to collaborate with various departments and stakeholders
- Exceptional attention to detail with a proven ability to drive projects to completion
- Excellent written communication and copywriting expertise
- HTML/CSS proficiency with the ability to build and edit email and landing page templates
- Knowledge of email regulations such as CAN-SPAM, Canada’s Anti-Spam Law (CASL), GDRP, and CCPA