Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Founded five years ago in Sydney, Australia, Afterpay has millions of active customers globally and is offered at the world’s best retailers around the world including Anthropologie, Revolve, DSW, GOAT, Finish Line, Levi’s, Mac Cosmetics, Ray-Ban and many others. Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins.
Afterpay is completely free for customers who pay on time – helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees or extended debt. Afterpay empowers customers to access the things they want and need, while still allowing them to maintain financial wellness and control, by splitting payments in four, for both online and in-store purchases. Afterpay is deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers. We are focused on supporting our community of shoppers.
We trust in the next generation and share a vision of a more accessible and sustainable world in which people are rewarded for doing the right thing.
We are much more than our job descriptions, but here’s where you will begin….
- You will own the end-to-end implementation of marketing campaigns in Leanplum and eventually Iterable.
- Building and launching cross-channel marketing campaigns based on internal processes and industry best practices
- Test and troubleshoot campaign issues that may arise, such as configuration or rendering issues
- Work with internal members of the Marketing Operations team to QA and deploy error free campaigns
- Drive best practices, provide recommendations and promote change to improve build and QA efficiency
- Streamline processes for campaign execution and well-structured handoff documents to stakeholders
- Create and update campaign documentation to ensure all stakeholders are up-to-date with campaign details
- Manage routine system maintenance, including monitoring ongoing campaigns and data synchronization
- Communicate clearly and effectively with internal operations partners to ensure alignment on requirements, deliverables and timelines
- 3-4+ years of extensive, hands-on experience working in Iterable or similar tool including Workflow Studio
- Experience writing/reading and working with SQL
- Highly skilled in HTML, CSS and dynamic scripting such as Ampscript and/or JSON
- Experience using email testing tools such as Litmus etc
- Hands-on problem solver with proven technical background to troubleshoot and solve sophisticated problems
- Able to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment and able to easily manage competing priorities
- Comfortable working in a fast pace and high-growth environment with tight deadlines with a willingness to “roll-up your sleeves” to drive results
- Service-oriented attitude and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
How we reward you. We have a pay for performance culture so you can expect to be rewarded for high performance. We pride ourselves on fairness and offer a competitive total reward package made up of salary, incentives and benefits including the opportunity to enroll in our share matching plan.
We have a strong focus on health and wellbeing at Afterpay as we aim to support you to succeed in both your career and personal lives, such as providing employees with a corporate membership to Headspace. We offer a wide range of insurance programs so you have the flexibility to choose what is best for you. Afterpay covers 100% of the employee cost and 75% of the cost of your dependents.
We value diversity and a collaborative and inclusive environment where everyone feels they belong is important to us.
How to Apply: We don’t know what the future holds. That’s the exciting part; we show up and make it happen. If you’re brave, if you’re committed to doing the right thing and excited by this opportunity, click apply now!
Afterpay is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.