Full-Time Remote Opportunity
Who We Are:
From the 100,000+ startups a year that don't have an efficient way to connect with advisors to the tens of thousands of public and private companies that have been sourcing advisors from the same talent pool for decades, it's time for more innovative ways to connect companies of all sizes with advisors of all types. For the first time ever, executives can take a proactive approach to landing advisory work by being listed as an available advisor on AdvisoryCloud.com, using tools and resources to promote themselves as an advisor, and immediately joining up to three advisory boards exclusively being sourced by AdvisoryCloud.
We are looking for a data-driven Email Marketing Specialist to execute multi-channel email marketing campaigns. You have a proven track record of engaging customers, driving revenue, building brand equity and increasing retention. You are a highly skilled and detail-oriented writer and editor, able to capture the brand voice. You possess strong analytical skills, capable of interpreting data and increasing performance. You consistently demonstrate knowledge of email marketing best practices and adherence to high-quality standards. You thrive in a fast-paced enterprise environment.
What You'll Do:
- Drive growth of the company's email marketing strategy and email asset design for substantial marketing campaigns across the customer lifecycle
- Develop and maintain our brand voice through direct communications to our subscribers
- Track analyze and interpret key metrics like Open rate, click rate, and acquisition rates on all email campaigns to provide actionable insights and bring forward ideas for continuous improvements
- Collaborate with team on product launches and become an expert on product offerings
- Perform quality control checks and document best practices to produce error-free work
- Schedule and maintain an email marketing calendar
Who You Are:
- 3-5 years of experience creating and executing email marketing campaigns
- Experience managing and growing an audience
- Experience using Act-On, Marketo, HubSpot or other email platforms
- Ability to analyze email marketing campaigns and set up and run A/B testing to enhance productivity and customer engagement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, specifically writing and editing for public consumption
- Strong organizational skills and exemplary attention to detail
- Proficient in email marketing automation programs, HTML, and email marketing software platforms
- Proven track record creating impactful and attention-grabbing email templates
- Startup experience preferred
Education, Experience, and Training:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalence
- Excellent Professional References
- Experience using a MAC iOS operating system preferred
We are a talented group of people who are dedicated, hardworking and passionate about our business. Our culture is friendly, supportive and collaborative. AdvisoryCloud invests in the well-being of our employees and their families through our comprehensive benefits program.
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Health Savings and Flexible Savings Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability
- 401k Retirement Savings Program
- Commuter Benefit Plan
- Pet Adoption Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Zestful, Travel Assistance, Healthy Rewards, Life Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
We are a growing company ideally situated for extraordinary growth under the right leadership. Is that you? If so, we'd love to hear from you!