The Email Marketing Specialist for the Provider Services team plays a key role in assisting clients with their email prospecting needs. In this role, you will support these teams by project managing and executing email campaigns for brands, agencies, and internal teams. You will also create and maintain benchmarks for results by partner, objective, and other metrics. You will work as a liaison between clients, partners, and our internal delivery and sales teams.
What you will do:
- Implement and execute email campaigns in a timely manner for agencies and brands.
- Develop and adhere to project timelines for successful implementation of multiple email campaigns simultaneously.
- Develop and maintain best practices, benchmarks, and other metrics (open rates, match rates, etc.)
- Design and implement ongoing test and learn plans to iterate and optimize campaigns for engagement, loyalty, etc.
- Collaborate across multiple stakeholders to ensure alignment with project timelines and campaign objectives across clients, agencies, and multiple internal teams.
What you will need:
- Email campaign execution and project management experience
- Strong analytical skills
- HTML experience
- Email service provider software and tool experience (Campaign Manager, Constant Contact, Marketo, Mail Chimp, etc.)
- Email rendering tool experience (Litmus, Email on Acid, etc.)
- A/B test experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication in person, through email and via telephone
- Ability to build strong personal relationships with prospects, customers, partners and Acxiom associates
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong attention to detail and process
- Dedicated work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree in Business (Marketing, Data Analytics, Innovation/Entrepreneurship), Information Systems, Technical Writing, or related field
What will set you apart:
- Dynamic content experience
- Google Analytics Suite or Link tracking experience
- Digital or advertising experience
- Affiliate marketing experience
Who are we seeking?
- Top Talent & High Performers: We hire the brightest in the industry!
- Innovative Collaborators: We drive operational improvements to promote efficiency and improve performance.
- Future Leaders: We develop our people and promote from within.
- Game Changers: We empower people to challenge the status quo and explore new possibilities.
- Emotional Intelligence: We cultivate greatness both within ourselves and with others.
- Hardworking Employees: We look for initiative to conquer complex challenges.
We believe in building an awesome workplace where associates feel highly motivated and want to engage every single day. It’s important to Acxiom that we invest in our culture and promote a healthy work-life balance.
As a part of Acxiom, you will join a fast paced, high-performance culture where we empower our people to do innovative, cutting-edge work. You will always be guided to do what is right.
At Acxiom, we believe in exceptionalism. We don’t seek to be mediocre, good, nor even great – we intend to be the absolute best in everything we do.
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
(AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status.