We are looking for an energetic and highly-organized Email Marketing Specialist to work closely with content, marketing operations, customer success, and inside sales teams to develop full funnel lead lifecycle nurture campaigns, streamline our prospect journey, and increase lead flow from stage to stage. Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, you’ll help build systems, implement processes, and run tests to constantly improve our lead nurture program.
The successful candidate will have the winning mix of: creative energy; experience growing successful engagement through email; an analytical mindset; and a laser sharp attention to detail. Most importantly, you enjoy making your ideas reality in a fast-paced environment where your work can have a direct impact on our business goals.
- Deliver interesting educational experiences to our target audience through email nurture campaigns
- Understand the differences between audience segments/personas and customize the email nurture campaigns to reflect those differences
- Oversee the lead lifecycle as leads transition from MQLs to opportunities to customers. - You are data-driven and will know how all of our different audiences are converting throughout the funnel
- Work very closely with our SDR team to confirm that MQLs are of the right quality and that SDRs have what they need to conduct great follow-up calls
- Conduct A/B tests on assets, subject lines, images, copy, and design to ensure that nurture streams (and their conversion rates) are always improving
- Take ownership of Marketo Email, Landing Page, and Form templates
- Develop KPIs to measure program effectiveness, identify key insights, and adjust campaigns accordingly
- 3+ years of email marketing experience using Marketo, HubSpot, Eloqua, Pardot, or similar marketing automation platform - Marketo experience preferred
- Quick learner with the demonstrated ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Exceptional writing, editing, proofreading skills
- Knowledge of Photoshop for basic image editing a plus
- HTML 5 skills & CSS desirable
- Understanding of email marketing best practices and legal implications
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or comparable education/experience.