The CIB Email Marketing team implements our email marketing strategy, driving client engagement and loyalty and supporting broader marketing objectives. Reporting to the Email Marketing Manager for the CIB, they are responsible for managing BAU email marketing programs, administrative processing and other special projects. As part of the wider CIB Marketing and Communications team, they will work closely with colleagues in Product Marketing, Event Marketing, Analytics, Internal Communications and the business.
- Execute email marketing programs within SLAs, in accordance with documentation
- Manage client data, ensuring we comply with privacy regulations and corporate policies
- Accurately process opt outs, bounces and record retention
- Thoroughly test email and web experiences across product, event and subscription programs
- Build and update on-brand, best-in-class email templates
- Perform regular platform program & data maintenance
- Draft documentation and procedures
- Provide backup to CIB Email Marketing and Internal Communications as required
- Support and partner with our Analytics' team
- Bachelor's degree or 4-6 years of experience in related field
- Data-savvy, technically-minded individual
- Excellent organizational, collaborative and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level of independence and the ability to apply knowledge across projects
- Strong project management skills, ability to multitask, prioritize workload and be effective partnering with key stakeholders
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, HTML, CSS required
- Interest and strong knowledge in email marketing
- Experience in Marketo, Litmus, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Content Management Systems a plus
- Marketo Certified Associate
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.