The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (CF Foundation) and its employees embrace their commitment to its core values. These core values are the pillars on which the CF Foundation stand and will continue to sustain us as we move forward.
- Keep sight of what really matters: Our decisions are based on what is best for people with cystic fibrosis and their families.
- Aspire for excellence in all we do: We take pride in our work. We are committed to continuous learning and improvement.
- Stronger together: We collaborate and work together so that we can learn more and achieve more.
- Innovate with courage: We embrace challenges. We reach beyond boundaries in pursuit of our vision.
- Care about our people: We deeply care about each other and all who support our shared mission. We listen with respect. We support one another.
We are a nonprofit, donor-supported organization that has raised and invested billions of dollars to help develop cystic fibrosis therapies that have changed the lives of people with this disease. Nearly every CF medicine available today was made possible because of Foundation support.
The Email Marketing Senior Specialist helps manage and coordinate the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation’s national email marketing program. The Email Marketing Senior Specialist develops email campaigns to support key programmatic initiatives, promote greater involvement with the organization, and drive action for advocacy and fundraising campaigns.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Coordinate the Foundation’s national email marketing program, including: planning email campaigns; developing email content; writing and editing copy; managing design and production; and disseminating emails.
- Informs continuous improvement in the Foundation’s email features and capabilities including targeting, personalization, automation, A/B testing, and template development in collaboration with multiple stakeholders.
- Champions efforts to increase volunteer stewardship and data integrity though improving use and availability of preferences, content differentiation, and CRM integration.
- Tracks and compiles performance analytics and developing reports for program leads.
- Identifies opportunities for continual improvement in the Foundation’s national and Chapter email marketing efforts.
- Manages aspects of the Foundation’s relationship with the email marketing vendor, including but not limited to contract renewals, platform updates, and day-to-day maintenance.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and key Foundation stakeholders including research affairs, clinical affairs, public policy, community partnerships, and fundraising program directors, to coordinate a range of online marketing and communications initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, English, or a related field.
- Minimum four years of comparable level experience.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and meticulous organization.
- Strong project management and time management skills.
- Collaborative problem-solver who can adapt as priorities shift and projects change.
- People person who is a great collaborator and listener.
- Experience with EMMA or similar email software, advocacy software such as Phone2Action, Clearview, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365 or other relevant CRMs, and HTML; design skills preferred.
- Bilingual, English and Spanish preferred.
- Position reports to Senior Manager, Field Marketing. No direct reports.
- Normal office environment with little exposure to excessive noise, dust, and temperature.
- No heavy lifting required.
- Limited travel to conferences and meetings, as necessary.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, responsibilities or requirements.
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is committed to offering competitive compensation (base pay and incentive), benefits, and professional development opportunities that maximize our ability to recruit, retain, reward, and motivate a highly-qualified and diverse workforce. Our comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision coverage; generous time-off and leave policies; a holistic well-being program; health savings and flexible spending accounts; employer-provided life and disability insurance; retirement savings benefits; and a variety of work-life benefits to support employees and their family members.
The CF Foundation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. We strive to recruit and maintain a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, physical or mental disability, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, sex, marital status, genetic information or testing, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran or any characteristic protected by law.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice
The CF Foundation is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or would like to request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected] .