We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as an Email Marketing Senior Specialist.
As part of the Digital Marketing team, the Database Marketing team is responsible for the email marketing programs at Celonis. We are an international team located in several countries and work with several stakeholders across marketing, communication and brand teams.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing Database you will work closely with Celonis Design team and other marketing teams on launching new email templates that align with the latest digital trends. In this role you will also create interactive emails, optimize dynamic content to render in all email clients/devices and work with your email marketing peers on best-in-class email campaigns.
The work you’ll do:
- Project management of global email campaigns
- Identify new email marketing trends and work with our design team to get new HTMLs or assets developed
- Thorough understanding of electronic communications best practices and can counsel team on optimization of techniques to acquire consistently high email opens and clicks.
- Build interactive emails and gamified content leveraging on the branded templates we have
- Test new templates in several devices/emails clients, identify improvement areas and provide feedback
- Create and optimize dynamic content to personalize our emails
The qualifications you need:
- B.A. degree in related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of prior experience as HTML/CSS designer with coding skills in fast-paced creative agency or in-house marketing group.
- Experience building interactive emails in a B2B environment
- Experience with Pardot or Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Project Management
- Excellent teamwork, communication and time-management skills
- Understanding of digital marketing and email UX best practices
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.