Remote/WFH*, San Francisco or Mountain View, California
For two decades, SmugMug has thrived as a private, mission-focused, values-led, company that invests in diverse perspectives, and new ideas.
We’re on a mission to build an enduring, iconic, photography brand that unleashes the value of every photograph, and the stories they tell, globally. Our team builds products that thrill photographers of all types, crafting experiences that empower them to preserve their precious memories, share their art, and run their businesses.
A career at SmugMug is much more than a job. Our people come first and we invest in their growth and prioritize their well-being. Your work will contribute to our mission while leaving a positive, lasting, impact on our community and the world around us all.
We are seeking a skilled Email Marketing Production Manager to join our team of dedicated, highly motivated marketers.
Under the direction of the Sr. Manager, Email Marketing this person will be essential in supporting the continued growth of our email program, ensuring efficient production, delivery, and reporting across both of our SmugMug and Flickr brands.
Our ideal candidate will have experience building and deploying email campaigns while collaborating cross-functionally with creative, quality assurance, product, and engineering teams.
- Work closely with our Design team to ensure that emails are being rendered beautifully across devices and clients.
- Design processes that scale and can be automated. We operate at significant volume and velocity requiring processes that can keep pace without sacrificing quality.
- Maintain email list hygiene, and handle audience segments.
- Report on campaign performance, providing useful insights to marketing leadership.
- Manage the A/B testing setup and execution, maintaining a performance and insights log of each test.
- Expertise with HTML, CSS, responsive email coding. You will be a team subject matter expert in all things code
- Fanatical attention to detail as the person responsible for the delivery of an incredibly impactful, customer-facing channel
- The motivation to advocate for your ideas. Be the specialist in your realm and make compelling business cases backed by data and insights
- Experience with marketing automation software and concepts
- Solid understanding of the “special” considerations needed for producing email designs that perform well against a wide range of email clients
- Experience with Iterable, QuickSight, Asana a plus
*Remote work applies to select states: California, Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and Washington.
SmugMug seeks to thrill customers around the world, and building a diverse team is essential to our success. We seek employees with a variety of backgrounds and perspectives. And we're committed to providing equal opportunities and cultivating an inclusive culture. We believe that embracing diversity is integral to innovation and progress.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [email protected] to make an accommodation request