Email Marketing Producer
Paula’s Choice is committed to diversity! Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. We hope you agree. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering people to achieve their own definition of beautiful, Paula’s Choice could be a wonderful fit for you.
Paula’s Choice is Your Right Choice!
Paula’s Choice Skincare is a multinational brand that is 26 years strong! Our vision is to empower and enable people around the world with highly effective products and in-depth knowledge to achieve their own definition of beautiful. We question ingredients, follow the facts and stand up for the customer, because we’re in this journey together.
How you’ll have an impact at Paula’s Choice: The Email Marketing Producer is responsible for managing and executing the marketing email program for daily and automated trigger emails.
As the Email Marketing Producer, a typical day might include a mix of the following:
· Build emails and drive retention for our Australian customers through the daily and automated emails.
· Ensure that all final campaigns embrace best practices per guidelines for inbox management, customer segmentation and consumer experience.
· Grow the Paula’s Choice Australian email base.
· Conduct QA, build audiences, schedule, test, and deploy emails and templates.
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure asset creation/delivery for builds.
- Regularly collaborate with external vendors with strategic email tasks as directed
- Support and back-up Marketing team in various email tasks and projects
- Other responsibilities as assigned by your manager
Hours: Typical PST business hours
Physical requirements: Must be able to both sit for long periods of time and handle long periods of screen time
Travel requirements: Up to 10%
What you’ll bring to the table (required):
- 2+ years of email marketing experience, preferably in retail
- 2+ years of experience with A/B and multi-variant testing
- 1+ years of HTML coding experience
- 1+ years of experience with Journey Builder
- Proficiency with any Email Service Provider
- Superior organizational skills and high attention to detail
· Basic knowledge of analytics and ability for analytical thinking
What can help you really stand out (preferred):
- Experience marketing to Australian customers
- 3+ years of email marketing experience, preferably in retail
- 3+ years of experience with A/B and multi-variant testing
- Experience with Google Analytics or other measurement and results tools
- Background in online retail and/or consumer products is strongly preferred
- Experience with email Automation tools
What we offer our full-time team members:
- A robust benefits package including health, vision, dental, retirement and more
- Transportation stipend, gym membership and more
- Product samples and discounts
- Generous PTO
- Great location – we’re in the heart of Seattle’s beautiful International District
- Exceptional environment – we work hard and celebrate our accomplishments. You might catch our teams riding the Seattle Ducks, at Mariner’s games or connecting at happy hours
- Did we mention we’re a dog-friendly office?
Note: At any time, with or without notice, Paula’s Choice reserves the right to add/delete/change the position’s requirements.