Committed to performance. Committed to excellence. We are Nutrabolt, a fast-growing nutritional life science company located in beautiful and bustling Austin, TX. Our marquee brands, Cellucor®, C4®, and XTEND®, are among the world's leading sports nutrition and performance energy product lines. You can find C4®, America's #1 pre-workout and fastest-growing performance energy drink brand, plus XTEND®, the world's #1 BCAA brand, in a wide variety of online and physical retailers around the globe.
As a "Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas," we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members.
Who You Are:
As Nutrabolt's Email Marketing Producer, you will work on each Nutrabolt brand to maintain effective email marketing campaigns. You will execute email marketing tactics and will be responsible for reporting and identifying email key performance indicators. Overall, it will be your job to manage the company's email marketing strategies.
What You're Good At:
- Setting reasonable objectives and campaign goals
- Building cohorts within email tools aligned to set retention strategies
- Conduct extensive testing and analysis of email marketing efforts including delivery, creative layout, subject line testing, open rate, click through rate and segmentation performance to develop best practices for ongoing optimization of email campaigns
- Ensuring that the finished project meets campaign goals while exceeding the industry's best practices
- Working with Compliance to guarantee email creatives comply with CAN-SPAM and other regulatory standards
- Tracking important email metrics and performance data (e.g., conversion rates, click-through rates, and open rates)
- Suggesting recommendations for increased performance
- Implementing email automation
- Create and maintain a trigger email program that will react to the customer lifecycle and help to maximize sales
- Evolving the email program to ensure that we stay a step ahead of the competition
- Supporting regular in-depth reviews of the email program
What You Contribute:
- Experience with send/bounce logs. Working knowledge of SMTP protocol and DNS
- 3+ years of Email Marketing and Deliverability, or ISP/ESP industry experience – familiarity with laws, regulations and best practices of the email industry
- Experience with campaign management, including segmentation, development of house files, campaign creative asset development, testing, statistical significance testing, reporting, and analysis
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and communication skills
- Excellent time-management, multitasking, and organizational skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technology platforms
- Demonstrated drive for superior service, both internally and externally
- Understanding of ISP/domain-specific delivery policies such as spam scoring heuristics, bounce handling rules and filtering logic.
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to show our appreciation for our employee's hard work.
- We serve and give back to our community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate new families through our paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We value the importance of work-life integration by offering a monthly childcare stipend.
- We support our employee's wellness journey by providing a monthly gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with monthly credits to stock up on Cellucor and XTEND products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee's continued personal and professional development.
- We offer competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.
- We invest in our employee's future by committing to 401K matching.