At Sonos we want to create the ultimate listening experience for our customers and know that it starts by listening to each other. As part of the Sonos team, you’ll collaborate with people of all styles, skill sets, and backgrounds to realize our vision while fostering a community where everyone feels included and empowered to do to the best work of their lives.
Sonos has made a commitment to prioritize Direct relationships with our customers and grow the DTC channel 2x faster than the rest of the business. To do this, we must expand our CRM capabilities to increase technical ability and agility, platform automation, and data usage. This is a key role within our Direct to Consumer team that will support the evolution of our CRM program, driving toward a more personalized, data driven customer experience that results in positive business outcomes and consumer engagement. You will represent your team cross functionally and are a role model of the Sonos behaviors.
Most importantly, in this role, you will be surrounded by a team of people that love to have fun and innovate every single day in a creative environment where your passion can make an impact to our company culture, our business, and our consumers experience.
What You’ll Do
- Deep understanding and architecture of Salesforce Marketing platform to meet team and business needs
- Develop customized cross channel (in app/email) solutions to meet CRM program objectives
- Understand technology architecture, articulate solution alternatives, and employ data-based recommendations and best practices based on campaign strategy
- Own, manage, and develop design system and codebase that enables efficiency and scalability
- Own architecture and expansion of journey building and automation capabilities for email and in app
- Provide strategic input into CRM program briefs
- Own data maintenance, as it relates to SFMC, in partnership with data team and serve as CRM representative on data governance board
- Develop a detailed knowledge of our marketing data ecosystem and provide input and guidance into our overall marketing technology roadmap in partnership with CRM platforms and CXT teams
- Represent CRM requirements in cross functional org conversations
What You’ll Need
- Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud for email development and send, platform configuration, and integration
- Knowledge of email deliverability topics and best practices for both marketing and non-marketing emails
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud certifications
- Technology literate and experience working with APIs, platform integrations and marketing data
- Able to manage the work of a globally distributed team and support globally distributed colleagues
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent time, project management, analytic and reporting skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Naturally curious and highly proactive