At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Work with the email marketing team lead, digital strategists within the Digital Marketing team, to gather requirements and execute on email campaigns. Build, test, and launch email marketing campaigns and programs within Salesforce MarketingCloud. Collaborate with extended technology and development teams, data engineers, product managers, creative teams, and analytics teams to coordinate all aspects of email campaigns, form building, automation and reporting analytics. Lead campaign efforts with appropriate agency partners to execute on all deliverables.
This is a hybrid position that allows telecommuting. The selected candidate will be required to perform some work onsite at one of the listed location options.
- Follow a quality assurance process to ensure accurate content and on-time campaign delivery.
- Proficient and continued learning of Salesforce MarketingCloud (and integration with SalesCloud) to complete daily work.
- Proficient user of the tools, software, applications and data base definition for email execution, form building, etc. (e.g. ability to define and create email customer journeys with appropriate triggers; ability to incorporate email details for various data sources, development of analytics, etc
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist certification a plus
- SQL experience a huge plus
- Excel formula experience a plus
- Understanding of email fundamentals: anti-spam law requirements, segmentation, performance metrics, deliverability, etc
- 1-2+ years of experience with Marketing Automation platforms (i.e., Responsys, Adobe Campaign, Marketo, Salesforce, etc.)
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Creative thinker with a technical background
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- 3+ years experience in email marketing operations
- 3+ years experience with Sales Force Marketing Cloud (and integration with SalesCloud)
- 3+ years experience building, testing, and launching email marketing campaigns and programs within Salesforce MarketingCloud (or other ESPs like Adobe Campaign, Responsys, Marketo, etc.)
- HTML Experience required
- Proficient user of the tools, software, applications and data base definition for email execution, form building, etc. (e.g. ability to define and create email customer journeys with appropriate triggers; ability to incorporate email details for various data sources, development of analytics, etc.)
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience and proficiency with XML, Java Script, Salesforce AmpScript (or other programming language)
- CRM experience a plus (i.e., Salesforce, MSFT Dynamics, etc.)
- SQL Experience
- Digital Marketing experience
- Strong analytical skills on email marketing metrics & KPIs and having the ability to make recommendations/adjustments to Campaigns/Journeys based on such insights
- Experience working with digital marketing agencies
Typical Education/ Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD, Master+3 years' related work experience, 9 years' related work experience, etc.).
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.