The Email Marketing Operations Coordinator at Avenue Link is a perfect role for an eager, self-driven candidate who is new to the world of marketing. The Coordinator will participate as an individual contributor helping complete marketing tasks and help coordinate marketing projects while participating on a wide variety of marketing projects, including marketing planning, creative, marketing intelligence, and more. Over time as you grow and learn, you will be able to manage your own marketing projects and campaigns. If you are a motivated, self-starter looking for more experience in the world of marketing, this is a great opportunity to get exposed to a variety of marketing concepts.
Joining the email marketing team, you will primarily interact with your direct colleagues on the email marketing team. But, you will also frequently interact with the Information Technology (IT) team in support of many of our digital marketing efforts.
About Our Team
The Email Marketing team seeks to drive forward looking and performance driven marketing projects and campaigns. We develop new email campaigns every week driving high performance traffic to client campaigns. Our confidence in this performance is supported by our highly data-driven culture - all of our campaigns are rigorously tested and tracked to find the most optimal message at driving action and influencing customer behavior. We constantly look at industry and competitive trends as we optimize our marketing efforts.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
● Marketing project coordination, coordinating daily marketing tasks
● Participation in campaign development and optimization
● Marketing reporting creation and consumption, including evaluating of A/B test results to optimize
● Optimization and troubleshooting of existing campaigns
● Participation in creative ideation and brainstorming
● Active participation on a variety of marketing projects
● Minimum of 4 year degree
● Proficiency with MS Office software (Word, Excel)
● Strong written and verbal communication
● Strong attention to detail
● Self-started with a desire to work in a fast-paced data driven digital marketing environment
Compensation: Highly competitive salary and benefits package
Benefits package includes: 401k, Paid time off, Flex time, Health Care