Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values, grounded in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career. It’s a place for people to learn, achieve and grow.
The Wealth Management Marketing Operations team is looking for a talented email marketer and platform expert to execute communications in our digital channels, specifically leveraging Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) platform.
You’re excited about digital marketing technology capabilities and partnering with marketing teams to bring the programs to life and analyze the results. You’re obsessed with optimizing marketing technology platforms to personalize the digital client experience across web and email to drive engagement. You like to roll up your sleeves and navigate the tool to try new things. You’re passionate about target segments and how their behaviors and interests drive engagement across all phases of the customer lifecycle from awareness, to engagement, through to retention. Delivering the right message, with the right offer, at exactly the right time is what you love doing.
- Flawlessly execute our marketing campaigns and provide support to product
and marketing colleagues to support campaign build, testing, and execution of
marketing communications in various marketing technology platforms
- Rigorously track and monitor past and current campaign performance and user
behavior to recommend strategies and campaigns that will drive conversion
- Continuously stay on top of the marketing technology industry and our platform
capabilities to optimize and extend our marketing effectiveness in digital
- Build a center of excellence with marketing technologies. Develop rigorous QA
process. A/B testing strategies, advise on best practices to email and web.
Provide value added insights to drive marketing excellence and optimize
platform capabilities to drive results.
- Build strong relationship building skills with business partners in Marketing,
Product and Technology.
- 2-5 years of hands on experience with marketing technologies, including
ESP/Marketing Automation technology (SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Marketo,
etc.). Comfortable working and tracking campaigns in Salesforce.
- 5+ years of experience with digital campaign effectiveness for clients and
marketing programs – cross-channel marketing
- Solid understanding of Financial Services products and the industry, including
driving marketing efforts on behalf of Financial Advisors / Wealth Management
businesses, a plus.
- Highly collaborative, self-motivated, results-oriented and a creative thinker.
- Resourceful problem-solver who is comfortable with new technologies and
- Strong communications skills both verbal and written -- creative skills to guide
- Superb organizational skills and attention to detail, process oriented.
- Knowledge of email best practices including subject lines, messaging,
segmentation, list management, deliverability and CAN-SPAM/anti-spam laws.
- HTML, a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Technology, Operations or related