Ruggable is a Los Angeles-based, venture-backed, rapidly growing e-commerce startup that is disrupting the $7B rug industry and revolutionizing the market for residential rugs. Our patented 2-Piece Rug System allows you to remove the top layer of your rug and wash it in your home washing machine, offering an affordable, stylish and convenient solution for young families, pet owners, and busy individuals. We're a small, entrepreneurial team with big ambitions. We have a strong brand, established traction, and amazing advisors fueling our steady growth. This is an opportunity to get in at the ground floor and solve for complex challenges, while charting your own career.
Reporting to the Associate Director, Retention, the Email Marketing Manager will create strategies and execute campaigns to engage our customer base, drive first orders, and repeat customers through email and SMS. A successful candidate will be data-driven, have experience with email, SMS, push notifications, direct mail, and/or referral programs. You’ll leverage data and work cross-functionally to drive personalized, relevant experiences to our audience. You’ll have a passion for driving increased engagement, ultimately driving CRM list retention, loyalty, and LTV.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee the planning and development of the email calendar for campaigns and promotions from inception to execution
- Reporting on all email campaign and promotion KPIs and prepare slides for each
- Understand our customer segmentation and customer journey
- Use data and creativity to explore and test new segments
- Identify KPIs and reports needed to continue growing the CRM program
- Plan CRM campaigns that will increase repeat purchases, with email and SMS
- Work closely with media, website, customer service, creative, and data teams to plan and execute campaigns
- Identify opportunities for A/B tests in segmentation, creative and messaging to constantly look for ways to drive improvements in KPIs
- Review the competitive landscape and implement best practices for CRM marketing
- 3+ years working on email and SMS
- Data-driven and analytical; strong Excel skills
- Experience with segmentation, customer journey planning, and email or SMS A/B tests
- Previous experience with ESPs, such as Klaviyo, Sailthru, Iterable, etc.
- Familiar with email compliance and GDPR is a plus
- Ability to manage projects across teams and with competing priorities
- Strong communication skills
- Excitement for learning and improving; self-reflecting, takes feedback well, provides ideas
- Team-player, hard-working, organized, and goal-oriented
- Experience with referral and loyalty programs is a plus
- Working knowledge of SQL, HTML, CSS, and/or XML is a plus
- Startup and/or e-commerce experience is a plus
At Ruggable, we offer competitive compensation and benefits packages. Ruggable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We proudly recruit and hire a diverse workforce and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To all recruitment agencies: Ruggable does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ruggable employees or any other company destination. Ruggable is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.