Founded in 2005 as the first peer-to-peer marketplace lending platform in the U.S., Prosper was built on a simple idea: connect people who want to borrow money with those who want to invest. Since inception, Prosper has helped more than a million people gain access to affordable credit with over $20 billion in loans originated through its platform. Our mission is to help our customers advance their financial well-being through a variety of products including personal loans, home equity lines of credit (HELOC) and the upcoming launch of our first credit card product. Our diverse culture rewards accountability and cross functional teamwork because we believe this encourages innovative thinking and helps us deliver on our mission.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best, and we are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere. It is important to us that every hire connects with our vision, mission, and core values. Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all!
Diversity expands opportunities
Collaboration creates better solutions
Curiosity fuels our innovation
Integrity defines all our relationships
Excellence leads to longevity
Simplicity guides our user experience
Accountability at all levels drives results
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Prosper is continuing to grow our team during the COVID-19 pandemic, conducting fully remote hiring and onboarding processes. Our philosophy as a business is to approach the COVID-19 situation with empathy and urgency. Prosper’s top priority is the health and safety of our employees and of the communities we serve, including our customers, partners, prospects, and candidates.
In accordance with this priority, along with our legal responsibility to provide and maintain a workplace that is safe and free of known hazards, we have adopted a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy which requires all of our employees to receive vaccinations, unless they have an approved accommodation.
Our Story & Team // Our Blog
The Email Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, executing and optimizing email campaigns and programs. The ideal candidate has a data-driven analytical mindset, a passionate interest for understanding the user journey, hands-on experience with email marketing and loves A/B testing. We are looking for a growth-mindset candidate who can work in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple campaigns/projects with various stakeholders including external vendors and lead projects from start to end. This role will not involve day to day campaign building, coding, QA, etc.
Problems You will Solve
- Own, develop and implement new marketing campaigns to our existing user base, from conception to execution and iteration
- Oversee and continuously optimize our lifecycle communication streams
- Recommend and implement new initiatives to improve performance and responsiveness
- Partner with outside creative agency to develop best-in-class copy/creative and test designs for campaigns
- Effectively communicate technical and business requirements to vendors and agencies for campaign execution and program enhancements
- Manage daily-weekly-monthly data-driven analysis and reporting of campaign and overall channel performance, including funnel performance, conversion metrics and segment analysis
- Troubleshoot campaign execution and other campaign production issues with ESP and/or external agency
- Manage campaign calendar and communicate with internal stakeholders regarding timing, scope, and costs
- Tackle special projects that affect the email program as a whole, like deliverability enhancements, template refreshes and cross channel initiatives
- 2+ years of email marketing experience
- Experience with marketing automation programs and working knowledge of a modern ESP like Iterable, Marketo, Braze, Klaviyo, etc.
- Familiarity with email QA tools such as Litmus or Email on Acid
- Excel required; SQL is a bonus; Good understanding of quantitative data analysis and an analytical mindset strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of email-specific HTML and CSS preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication, project management, and problem solving skills
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and techniques
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws.
Family & Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
California applicants: please click here to view our California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) Notice for Applicants, which describes your rights under the CCPA:
At Prosper, we're looking for people with passion, integrity, and a hunger to learn. We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your unique skill set and diverse perspective will stand out and set you apart from other candidates. Prosper thrives with people who think outside of the box and aren't afraid to challenge the status quo. We invite you to join us on our mission to advance financial well-being.
Prosper is committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Prosper will consider for employment qualified applicants who are non-US citizens and will provide green card sponsorship.