Natera seeks an Email Marketing Manager that can think strategically, analyze data and deliver measurable results. The ideal candidate has experience building world class email campaigns to support a wide portfolio of products while optimizing for each persona within the buyer’s journey. You will work with the Digital Marketing team and cross-functional stakeholders to constantly improve email content, performance and conversion rates. You are a master at collaborating across Marketing, Design, Product, Business Operations & Development teams. You can implement quality responsive designs across multiple email platforms, browsers and operating systems in a fast-paced environment.
- Drive the strategy and execution of lead generation email programs including drip and nurture campaigns.
- Help build the email journeys for all audiences with respective business leads on the Product team, providing content and email standard methodologies guidance as needed.
- Manage schedule of all email deployments including email marketing calendar, design, build, QA, and deployment to optimize user response and evenly distribute daily/weekly email volume.
- Setup and deploy complex programs within HubSpot/Marketo to engage new prospects and existing customers across our product portfolio.
- Build and actively manage email send lists and partner with Business Operations and the BU to maintain clean lists.
- Continuously conduct A/B tests and analyze results to garner insights and optimize future email campaigns, while reporting back to the team and stakeholders.
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements.
- Improve structures and process to help scale email marketing at Natera.
- Ensure email templates are mobile-friendly, and optimized in accordance with email best practices.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure brand and legal guidelines are followed in emails.
- Develop landing pages tied to email campaigns and lead generation forms.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- HubSpot Certified preferred; Marketo experience preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years of email marketing experience; experience creating and launching email campaigns using HubSpot and Marketo.
- Experience with A/B testing.
- Experience maintaining clean email lists (e.g. deduping leads, managing personas and user flows based on leads stages in marketing funnel).
- Experience integrating email with Salesforce records and working with the Sales team to optimize leads.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Expertise in data-driven marketing and customer segmentation. You make decisions based on deep analysis while sharing those insights.
- Knowledge of email best practices including subject lines, messaging, segmentation, list management, deliverability and CAN-SPAM/GDPR/anti-spam laws.
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of CRM (Salesforce) and related CRM integration technology.
- Healthcare and/or highly regulated business sector experience a plus.
- Experience executing many large-scale email campaigns at once.
- Highly analytical and creative at the same time; a balance of creative and analytical mindset and interest.
- A can-do attitude and owner mentality—ready to seize opportunities and take initiative without needing to be told.
- Meticulous, detail-oriented and capable of handling a high volume of work.
- Commitment to quality, great communication skills and highly self-motivated.
- Can accurately scope projects to provide timeline estimates and deliver projects on time with high quality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates high level of integrity.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- This position primarily works in an office environment. It requires frequent sitting, standing and walking. Daily use of a computer is required. May stand for extended periods when facilitating meetings or walking in the facilities.
- The physical demands of the position described herein are essential functions of the job and employees must be able to successfully perform these tasks for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made for those individuals with real or perceived disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job described.
Driven by the passion for elevating the science and utility of genetic testing, Natera is committed to helping families identify and manage genetic diseases. Natera is a rapidly-growing diagnostics company with proprietary bioinformatics and molecular technology for analyzing DNA. Our complex technology has been proven clinically and commercially in the prenatal testing space and we are actively researching its applications in the liquid biopsy space for developing products with oncology applications.
The Natera team consists of highly dedicated statisticians, geneticists, doctors, laboratory scientists, business professionals, software engineers and many other professionals from world-class institutions, who care deeply for our work and each other. When you join Natera, you’ll work hard and grow quickly. Working alongside the elite of the industry, you’ll be stretched and challenged, and take pride in being part of a company that is changing the landscape of genetic disease management.
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive Benefits - Employee benefits include comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans for eligible employees and their dependents. Additionally, Natera employees and their immediate families receive free testing in addition to fertility care benefits. Other benefits include pregnancy and baby bonding leave, 401k benefits, commuter benefits and much more. We also offer a generous employee referral program!