Join the team shaping the future of healthcare! MedBridge is a dynamic company at the intersection of medical technology, online education, and patient engagement. Our Marketing team is growing and looking for an enthusiastic Email Marketing Manager to join us.
In this role you will be responsible for the ownership of the B2C email program; tasks include strategic program planning to meet KPIs, effective management of builds, mentorship and leadership of email team, and oversight of tracking and reporting to drive continuous improvements and scalability of the channel.
Why work at MedBridge?:
- We are mission driven. We are not just in it for the money. We believe continuing education improves the lives of both medical professionals and the patients they care for.
- We create award-winning products. In 2020 alone, we won American Business’s “Stevie” Awards for the best mobile healthcare app and the best enterprise healthcare app. We also received the 2020 MedTech Breakthrough Award for the best patient portal.
- We’re a fast-growing company where you’ll have opportunities to further develop your skills and advance your career. We were named the 17th Fastest Growing Private Company in Washington State by the Puget Sound Business Journal (PSBJ) as well as an Inc. 5,000 Fastest-Growth Company for 2020 and The Startup’s 2020 Companies to Watch.
- You’ll make an impact here. Even as we grow, our individual teams remain small and dynamic, meaning the work of every individual matters.
- Our customers love MedBridge! We had nearly 100% client retention rate in 2020 and we are continuing to expand despite the Covid-19 Pandemic.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and manage email marketing strategy, roadmap, and projects to achieve revenue and lead generation goals across our B2C segment, maintaining a complex marketing schedule and managing dependencies across resources.
- Become an expert on our buyer and analyze all email touchpoints in the buyer journey and demand creation process to identify areas of friction and improvement.
- Identify and leverage cross-channel opportunities to drive email conversion rates through multifaceted marketing campaigns that meet customers at the most appropriate funnel stage.
- Own lead generation, from offer strategy to campaign planning and execution.
- Manage email team by acting as a mentor to junior team members and as a subject matter expert to leadership
- Day-to-day management of marketing email campaigns including execution, reviews, analysis, and optimization.
- Lead discovery of new automations/triggers to increase customer engagement, website traffic and customer lifetime value.
- Produce campaign/program recap summaries and contribute to weekly reports/monthly dashboards to demonstrate program success and campaign progress.
- Research current trends and suggest improvements to elevate existing campaigns
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- 5+ years experience in email marketing or development
- Through understanding of ESPs (specifically ActiveCampaign and GetResponse)
- Data-driven decision maker; comfortable working with and analyzing large data sets (advanced Excel skills)
- Demonstrated success in email marketing planning and execution
- Strong leader who knows how to motivate and train a team to reach KPI targets
- Comprehensive understanding of buyer segments and personas and respective email conversion funnels
- Creative vision to maintain a high volume lead pipeline
- Strong attention to detail and an eye for quality are essential
- Proven track record of prioritization, organization, process improvement and complex project management
- Knowledge of email best practices, regulations (CAN-SPAM, GDPR, and CASL), IP warming, send reputation monitoring
- Passion. We love what we do, and we find inspiration in our passion for improving patient care with innovative products.
- Collaboration. We seek and welcome feedback from colleagues, clinicians, and patients, knowing that collaboration leads to greater success.
- Quality. Quality in our work is of utmost importance; we hold ourselves and our teammates to higher standards because the quality of our work directly impacts lives.
- Resourcefulness. We’re continuously iterating and optimizing for long-term success and efficiency. We think of creative ways to solve the problem at hand.
- Customer-centric. Our success and continued growth are driven by products customers love.
- Personal health and wellness. MedBridge contributes generously to medical, dental, and vision benefits. We provide paid sick time, vacation time, parental leave, and personal days, and we offer a 401(k) with a company match.
- Personal growth. We offer an annual stipend plus two days of paid time off for you to attend the professional development course of your choice.
We embrace diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. No matter your background, your orientation, your identity expression, or whatever else makes you unique, if you want to raise the bar and join an amazing team of passionate people, then we'd love to work alongside you at MedBridge.
Now it’s your turn. If you liked what you’ve read and think MedBridge would be a great career choice for you, apply now and our Recruiting team will quickly follow up with you.