HostPapa Inc. is a leading web hosting and cloud services provider for small- to medium-sized businesses, with over half a million websites hosted worldwide.
One of Canada’s fastest-growing technology companies, HostPapa is based in Burlington, Ontario, but our workforce is almost entirely remote (even before COVID!), allowing us to hire the best and brightest talent from all corners of the world.
We are currently seeking an Email Marketing Manager to own the strategy and implementation of our email campaigns. You are a hungry, data driven, passionate storyteller and marketing specialist. You’ll be responsible for planning and developing our overall email marketing strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Build an email marketing strategy from the ground up, execute that strategy and use data to iterate and improve communications with customers
- Manage overall email marketing strategy and execute time sensitive projects and campaigns
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to build and QA email campaigns from start to finish
- Conduct A/B tests to understand key email campaign drivers of success and implement changes to campaign strategy
- Proactively grow email database, manage lists and segments
- Ensure all initiatives meet and maintain regulatory and compliance standards
- Experience in A/B testing
- Must have experience in email marketing platforms
- Some knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Understanding best practices or industry-related compliance laws
- Post-secondary education in Marketing is ideal, but not required if you have proven yourself through relevant work experience. Fluency in English and impeccable communication skills are a must. Fluency in additional languages is always a plus.
What we offer:
- Work from anywhere - this is a remote opportunity
- A competitive salary that values you and your unique skill sets
- Career advancement & professional development opportunities to help you reach your full potential
- Flexible work arrangements to support work/life balance
At HostPapa, we’ve been committed to providing a complete array of enterprise-grade cloud services solutions to every business owner since 2006. These services, traditionally out of reach to smaller businesses, are offered in a one-stop shop, making it quick and easy for customers to select the services they need to grow. We back these offerings with 24/7 award‑winning customer support in four languages.
Our HostPapa family values diversity and inclusion. We have a friendly company culture built on trust and respect spanning the entire company. With the acquisition of several companies into our product portfolio within the past year, we’re growing at an incredible rate and have ample opportunities for career growth.
Come join our talented team of enthusiastic, hard-working, passionate, driven people engaged in meaningful, innovative work. We can’t wait to meet you!
HostPapa is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of our diverse team.
HostPapa is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation, please let us know, and we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.