Hint is a brand on FIRE! The #1 flavored water in the US and one of the fastest-growing brands in its category is looking for an Email Marketing Manager to join our eCommerce team. This person will be responsible for the execution of our email and SMS marketing campaigns and our direct-to-consumer (drinkhint.com) customer loyalty strategy.
Hint is looking for someone to set up our weekly marketing campaign communications as well as automated lifecycle flows. They will partner with our creative team to develop emails that inspire customers and reinforce the hint brand. They will conduct regular A/B tests and identify insights to further optimize our strategy.
This role can be remote, but will have to work east coast hours and will report to the Director of Lifecycle Marketing.
Role & Responsibilities
- Set up and deploy emails and SMS messages in Klaviyo, our email service provider (ESP).
- Partner with Creative team on developing effective email assets for drinkhint.com campaigns.
- Code emails in HTML when needed.
- Manage lifecycle email flows (welcome series, abandoned cart, winback series, etc.).
- Analyze performance of emails (subject lines, time of day, call-to-action copy, etc.) and A/B test to improve email engagement metrics.
- Optimize strategy for capturing emails, e.g. via website lightboxes, and manage audience segments to maintain high levels of engagement.
- Develop and maintain email and loyalty marketing reports and communicate performance results to Creative and Marketing teams.
Who You Are And What You Bring With You
- 2-4 years of professional experience in roles focused on email and promotional marketing, customer retention, loyalty, and/or CRM required.
- Exceptional attention to detail, and proven experience deploying emails within email service provider (ESP) required. Email coding experience (ability to code emails in HTML) required.
- Experience managing CRM systems and understanding of audience segmentation a plus.
- Knowledge of email best practices, and tools of the trade with a curiosity and thirst for continuous discovery and learning.
- Hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves style, used to working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Passionate about a healthy lifestyle, nutrition and promoting a product that enables customers to make healthy choices without sacrificing taste.
- Bachelor's degree required.
What We Offer
- A Competitive salary and bonus
- 100% of the employee and dependent healthcare premiums paid for by the company
- Life insurance (company-paid and voluntary)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401K (regular and Roth)
- $150/month gym stipend
- $100 monthly towards your cell phone and $50 monthly towards Internet (if applicable)
Hint requires all employees to show proof of the Covid-19 vaccination unless an accommodation request is/has been approved. All new hires will be required to show proof prior to their first day of employment.
Hint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and reasonable accommodations will be considered.
Hint is on a mission to help the world live a healthy lifestyle by helping people fall in love with water. The idea behind Hint is simple: pure water, nature's original refreshment, accented with fruit essence. No sugar, no diet sweeteners. EVER.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Hint is looking for passionate individuals to help us achieve our mission of healthier lifestyles for all. Hint is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We are #NowHiring talented individuals across the United States to help us make healthier choices more enjoyable. We do not accept agency submissions. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Hint.