Join one of the world's fastest growing fintech startups! We're looking for smart, motivated team members who want to change the way people pay their bills, helping them to improve their financial success.
We’re a rapidly growing startup looking for a strategic and creative Email Marketing Manager to drive our consumer and doxoINSIGHTS email campaigns.
This individual will lead email marketing strategy, execution, and optimization to drive customer retention and lifetime value while working closely with the communications team promoting doxoINSIGHTS (https://www.doxo.com/insights) to journalists and securing regional media coverage across the nation through email marketing. Candidates should be as equally comfortable working at a high strategic level as they are writing subject lines or building email sends.
In addition to this position requiring an expertise in email marketing, this individual should have excellent communications skills, effective writing and interpersonal skills, a team-player approach, and the ability to connect the dots between doxo’s data to deliver the right message, at the right time.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in marketing automation software that includes multiple industries, brands, or messaging styles. They’ll be analytical and comfortable drawing and communicating regular insights from their work.
- Own email campaigns end-to-end: from strategy and build to reporting, analysis, and optimization
- Plan, design, and execute A/B tests to uncover opportunities to drive increased engagement and messaging opportunities
- Create and deploy an engagement and retention strategy for audience that drives media coverage on a consistent basis
- Work with product and marketing stakeholders to ensure messaging is aligned with product releases, doxoINSIGHTS reports, and user experience
- Create, maintain, and update automated workflows
- Track key performance indicators to generate weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Develop best practices and program playbook to make team-wide recommendations on other marketing programs based on campaign metrics
- A minimum of 3 years of email marketing experience, preferably using marketing automation technology at scale for audience segmentation, building campaigns, and continual optimization
- Excellent organizational and communications skills, with the ability to translate technical data into actionable insights, and marketing goals into effective and engaging campaigns
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, V/HLOOKUP) and managing large data sets
- Capacity for learning quickly in a fast-paced environment and handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong writing skills as well as an eye for design
- Understanding of best practices in email marketing
- Proven ability to accomplish objectives, solve problems, and work proactively
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
Who We Are
Each year U.S. households spend over $4.6 trillion - about one third of all consumer spending - on recurring bill payments. While staying on top of these bills is the single largest determinant for consumer financial health, organizing and paying them can be a time-consuming and frustrating chore. Since its inception, doxo has been on a mission to simplify and reduce the anxiety of staying on top of bills, empowering consumers to improve their financial health. Our company was founded on the simple idea that there should be an easy and more secure way for consumers to pay all of their bills through a single account, with any payment method, on any device.
As consumers shift more bill payments online and to mobile, doxo continues to experience rapid growth. To date, over seven million doxo users across 97% of U.S. zip codes have paid bills through the payment network, across more than 45 different service categories. With more than 120,000 payable billers, doxo’s proprietary, crowd sourced provider directory is the largest in the nation.
In 2021, doxo was named by both BuiltIn and Comparably as a best place to work in Seattle, and was also recognized by both Inc. Magazine and Deloitte as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America. Come join us as we grow the team to further accelerate growth, forever changing the bill pay landscape to focus on the customer.
WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT
doxo is unique in that we have already found product/market fit and that our service is filling an important market need every day. But we are still small enough that every employee, no matter their position, can make a meaningful impact. Because transparency is a priority at all levels across the organization, we are all aware of how our work contributes to the success of our business as a whole. We are agile and work hard to solve difficult problems quickly. We work as a team to get things done and mentor individuals to get to the next level in their career.
OUR COMPANY PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Generous equity grants
- 401k match to help you save for your future
- 15 days PTO to start, plus paid holidays
- Charitable donation match
- Student loans support
- Pet insurance
- Plus plenty of corporate discounts
doxo is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.