ABOUT THE ROLE:
Timing: Immediate start
Location: United States
Bravado is looking to hire an experienced Email Marketing Manager to join our team! In this role, you will work closely with our diverse team of in-house marketing creatives to talk about sales in an honest and direct, but also fun and irreverent way. Your responsibilities can range from developing dynamic engagement campaigns with our current member base of 100k+ sales professionals, writing compelling messaging for email campaigns, facilitating outreach to expand our audiences, and more. You will manage and hone Bravado’s brand voice and apply it across all email campaigns to create a consistent voice across our various audiences.
If you are passionate about strategy, user experience, and entertaining Bravado’s members, are consistently and independently coming up with a large volume of great ideas, and desire to be a main contributor on the team beyond just execution, we’d love to speak with you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Manage email campaigns for our variance audiences, including Bravado Members, churned members and potential members.
- Work closely with the marketing team in all stages of the creative process (from brainstorming to delivery) to create unique content, promote growth campaigns, and any other special projects.
- Lead, formulate, and develop email flows to facilitate the user’s welcome experience, continued engagement on the platform and reengagement for churned members.
- Understand business strategy to ensure all content and copy ideas align with the Bravado brand.
- Stay on top of current news, pop culture trends to pitch content ideas that are top of mind for our audience at the moment.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 2+ years of professional writing and email marketing experience.
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills, with a portfolio of creative/humorous work.
- Ability to develop creative campaign ideas while navigating ambiguity, managing multiple stakeholders and projects, and working within evolving deadlines and scope.
- Passion for Bravado and its mission, and strong understanding of the brand, tone of voice and style. Fluency in email marketing platforms and design, including Iterable, and basic HTML skills.
- Ability to be a self-starter and a team player.
- Ability to think strategically and conceptualize creatively, oscillating between concept to execution seamlessly.
- Ability to adapt quickly and work well with others without compromising our voice and integrity.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail
WHAT WOULD SET YOU APART:
- Worked in B2B/software sales and/or have a deep understanding of salespeople.
- Experience with growth and retention email marketing strategy.
- Experience using Iterable.
- Experience working at a fast-paced, growing start-up.
As an employee of Bravado, we don’t look at you as a member of our team, but rather as a part of our Family. Families take care of one another, and here’s another way we’re looking to do that!
Subsidized modern tech lifestyle, including monthly subscriptions/credits towards:
- On-demand video (e.g. Netflix, Hulu, HBO, or Disney+).
- Streaming music (e.g. Spotify, or Apple Music).
- Mindfulness (Calm App membership).
- Shopping/grocery service (e.g. Postmates, Instacart, or Amazon Prime).
Other perks include:
- Quarterly stipend for books.
- Annual professional development credit.
- Work from home stipend.
- A flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot, and once a month company-wide Carpe Diem day off.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 401(k) plan with employer matching.
- Generous paid maternity and paternity leave.
Bravado is the #1 career destination for the world’s top sales professionals. Our team is on a mission to become the single most important online platform where top sales professionals go to seek and receive advice, network, and find a new job.
Sales representatives come to Bravado to network with other sales representatives, learn how to improve their skills, hire top talent, and find a new job. We provide an online forum, portfolio and events which empower our members to build their personal brands, connect with other sales professionals, and be the best they can be in their jobs.
Thousands of organizations are represented on the Bravado platform. Our members hail from sales teams at Google, Salesforce, Facebook, and Amazon, and many more. Our members have the opportunity to give back to the sales community and mentor students interested in sales, and junior sales professionals.
Our team is global and remote. We value every employee’s voice and believe that the most effective team is a diverse one. We live by the following core values, and weave them into everything that we do as an organization:
- Purpose Before Action
- Be Fearless
- Find Solutions, Not Problems
- Get Shit Done
- Put On Your Sales Hat
- Enjoy the Ride
We can’t wait to talk to you and build the future of sales together.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, religion, ability, sex, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, veteran status, or any other status protected by state or federal law.