#KeepGrowing with Nutrafol
Come grow with us. We're a growing company. Everything we do, we do to help people grow into the best version of themselves.
As the pioneers of hair wellness, we create natural, clinically effective solutions for hair growth and provide support for people at every step of their hair journey. Our multi-factorial approach targets the root causes of hair thinning using a patented blend of medical-grade botanicals -- and is recommended by over 3,000 physicians and hair professionals for trusted, reliable results.
We never settle, and are continuously challenging existing treatments and methodologies to advance the frontier of hair science. As we help our customers grow, we grow too -- by embracing individuality and differences, leading by example, and empowering ourselves and others with our passion for wellness and innovation.
Keep growing. It's our mantra. Our commitment to helping anybody and everybody committed to realizing their own potential to grow.
The email marketing manager on the retention team will be responsible for communications campaigns in collaboration with the marketing team as well as testing to identify opportunities for optimization and customization.
- Lead the team in implementing post-purchase, cross-sell and behavior based campaigns, defined in partnership with Lifecycle Marketing lead and retention head.
- Develop a rigorous testing strategy (A/B and multivariate tests) alongside the team to continually optimize all areas of the email program, including identifying opportunities to better understand our customer segments and their behaviors through the email channel.
- Maximize use of the email offers and create more value-added touch points along customer journeys.
- Lead optimizing cadence and frequency and working with key partners to understand key events/drivers to revenue and customer engagement to reflect priorities in segmentation
- Monitor status of campaign operations as the primary day to day contact
- Plan and manage a rigorous A/B test calendar, tracking performance and sharing out results/recommendations to the wider teams (ecomm, brand, creative) to drive future email strategy
- Support optimization of the CRM lifecycle contact strategy (cadence and frequency of touchpoints)
- Review email/mobile proofs to ensure accurate content and audience selection
- Report out on email performance
- Acts as the subject matter expert on email marketing – leading discussions and decision-making between cross-functional teams
- 4-5 years of email marketing and CRM experience.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools (Iterable, Segment and Attentive preferred)
- Demonstrate collaborative skills and the ability to work well within a team.
- Well-versed in CAN-SPAM compliance.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, especially with performance metrics and implementation.
- Deep understanding of email KPIs, metrics, and reporting.
- Analytical approach; comfortable working with data and digging into numbers.
- Familiarity with backend ESP health: deliverability, inboxing, IP warming, and monitoring
Perks & Benefits
- Fully remote work experience, including a one-time allowance for home office setup
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package, including FSA program
- 401K with 50% match
- Flexible PTO
- Two company-wide wellness breaks every day
- Free lunch on us every Tuesday and Thursday via Seamless/Grubhub
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Monthly work from home stipend
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Annual learning & development stipend
- Virtual happy hours, yoga, and meditation sessions throughout the year
- Free meditation app membership (Headspace)
- Free Nutrafol subscription
- Pet insurance and benefit programs