We’re looking for open-minded individuals who want to expand the ways technology can help people. We work fast, collaborate, and celebrate as a team. We’re united by a commitment to shaping Tile’s culture around the needs of our colleagues and customers, and by our desire to build a diverse and welcoming workplace.
We solve real problems with technology to make people’s daily lives better.
At Tile, we recognize that daily life is challenging. We lead busy lives filled with family, friends, jobs, pets, and other things we love. Balancing this can be demanding, unpredictable and stressful.
We use technology to solve real everyday problems that keep each day running smoothly. People rely on Tile to be a seamless part of their lives whether they are at home or out in the world.
By helping to make daily lives easier, we free people to find their best lives — whatever that means to them. Tile is for everyone, on every platform, everywhere in the world. Tile for life.
Tile is best known today for its market-leading Bluetooth finders with over 35 million units sold and ~5M items located daily. That said, Tile has recently expanded the devices that are findable by its platform by embedding its software into third-party products.
Over 30 billion Bluetooth devices are shipping over the next 5 years and each of these can be Tile-enabled with a software update. Partnerships have been announced with HP for laptops, leading audio headset OEMs like Bose and SkullCandy, and several others. Tile also has a large portfolio of unannounced OEM partnerships with top brands in many other large verticals (e.g. wearables, bikes, etc.) and is integrating its technology on the Bluetooth chips to make the Tile enablement more seamless for these partners (e.g. Tile has a partnership with Intel for PCs).
In addition to the OEM and chip partnerships, Tile is scaling its finding network by entering into access point partnerships with companies like Google, Amazon, and Comcast (all announced and ongoing).
From a business model perspective, Tile is shifting the relationship with its customers from a transactional device sale to offering a long-term, high-value service. Tile introduced its premium service two years ago and has ~400K subscribers today with a specific focus on growing annual recurring revenue.
We are guided by our company values, which are Start with Trust, Bring It, Build What Matters, Better Together, and Power What’s Next. Recently accredited as a Great Place to Work, we are a high-performing team and our leaders consider themselves to be performance coaches with a primary responsibility of accelerating Tile’s success and that of their teammates. We know that the more our consumers win, the more we win, and we love working with like-minded teammates to do just that.
About The Role
Tile’s Marketing team is looking for an experienced Email Marketing Manager to join our Growth team. This is an opportunity to shape Tile’s relationship with our customers and to impact the business in a tangible way. The Email Marketing Manager will work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager, Retention, and the larger Growth, Marketing, and Tile teams to bring multi-channel marketing campaigns to life from strategy to launch and beyond.
- Execute a variety of email and cross-channel campaigns end-to-end
- Determine and define target segments based on campaign goals/KPIs
- Determine conversion events to track based on campaign goals/KPIs
- Coordinate with Creative team on delivery of creative assets in the right format
- Build emails with HTML and CSS in the Braze dashboard
- Apply personalization with scripting language (in this case, Liquid) including content in multiple languages and multiple currencies
- Orchestrate Campaigns and Canvases in Braze
- Apply appropriate tracking parameters and measurement
- Monitor and report out results
- Own QA process for any email launch
- Contribute toward Growth team initiatives and strategies as needed
Required Skills And Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in email marketing
- Experience building emails in HTML and CSS, including email-specific limitations and workarounds
- Hands on experience an enterprise- or mid-market email service provider/multichannel marketing provider/marketing automation platform
- Experience testing into and optimizing key email marketing metrics
Nice to Have
- Specific experience using Braze
- Experience with Liquid scripting in Braze or Shopify, or similar template scripting, including personalization, if statements, for loops, etc.
- Experience deploying multi-lingual campaigns
- Ecommerce experience
- Rewards/loyalty program experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.