Are you a Hubspot enthusiast with experience deploying marketing emails and managing a B2B social media presence? We’re looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team at Reading Plus! This is a fantastic remote opportunity to join a fast-growing, mission-driven company advancing student reading nationwide and abroad.
Competitive candidates will be self-starters and comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously and meeting deadlines to maintain a marketing calendar. The Marketing Manager will work closely with the Sr. Manager of Digital Marketing to execute highly impactful, segmented campaigns to school and district leaders - leveraging technical expertise to build, test, and deploy emails and landing pages.
You are exceptionally good at...
- Managing email marketing using HubSpot – write, design, build, test, and deploy email campaigns
- QA all emails, ensuring all links, images, subject lines, and list segments are accurate and working properly
- Creating and optimizing segmentation lists
- Creating HubSpot landing pages and forms to support lead generation campaigns
- Collaborating with sales team members to implement regional marketing campaigns
- Developing, writing/designing and scheduling social media content; Monitoring and manage social media presence (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- Writing messaging that is on brand and within email specifications
- Coordinating media partnerships in collaboration with Sr. Manager of Digital Marketing
- Monitoring, measuring, and analyzing campaign performance using HubSpot
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- BS in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related experience in marketing or education
- 2-3 years of Hubspot experience; familiarity with Salesforce is a plus
- Excellent writing, proof-reading and communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized to maintain a marketing calendar and manage email QA
- Experience with A/B testing, reporting and optimization
- Knowledgeable of inbound marketing principles
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
What can Reading Plus offer you?
We're passionate about helping students become successful, lifelong readers. Reading Plus offers you a team-focused working environment while also being a widely distributed and remote-work company. We have an amazing employee culture of collaboration, innovation, transparency, and camaraderie. Reading Plus can offer you a growing career in EdTech and the opportunity to get involved with an adaptive and personalized literacy technology solution for children in grades 3 - 12.
Join our team and change lives. Really.