At Divvy Homes, we're building an on-ramp to homeownership – one that's more flexible, more affordable, and an all-around better fit for today’s American family – and it’s working.
We’re looking for an Email Marketing Manager to join our growing team! Every day, thousands of people sign up for Divvy to learn more about our program that helps get them into the home of their dreams.
As Divvy’s first dedicated Email Marketer (or Lifecycle Marketer), you will take the lead in constructing email and SMS lifecycle programs that drive increased engagement and conversion. You are passionate about delivering the right message, to the right person, at the right time, and will champion this approach across the business. You have a deep understanding of email & SMS marketing, segmentation, personalization, analytics, and marketing technology.
Your goal, first and foremost, is to strategically drive customer communication and email marketing campaigns, CRM, and engagement strategies. In this role, you will be responsible for creating segmented direct response strategies for customers and will work very closely with stakeholders throughout the company, at all levels, to define our communication strategy and then execute on it. You will work with a team of passionate marketers across four pillars - Brand, PR & Communications, Product Marketing, and Paid Marketing - who are focused on delivering an exceptional experience for customers, stellar revenue growth for our business, in a collaborative & fast-moving environment.
This role will offer exposure to the broader business, including the opportunity to work closely with our amazing people across Sales, Operations, and Partnerships to test your way into finding the most effective means to engage customers and Real Estate Agent partners. The ideal candidate is a deeply experienced Lifecycle Marketer. You’ve built and iterated numerous customer journeys throughout your career. You’re a strong left- AND right-brained thinker, as comfortable crunching data to parse out what’s really going on as you are writing high-converting copy.
- Develop Divvy’s Email/Lifecycle program to activate, engage, retain, and reactivate customers and partner real estate agents
- Build a deep understanding of the Divvy Customer and Agent journeys
- End-to-end management of lifecycle campaigns and initiatives, including developing the strategy, partnering with key stakeholders, developing creatives and assets, tracking, reporting results, and ongoing optimization
- Leverage your analytical and SQL skills to surface and analyze data so as to track and report on the efficacy of your campaigns
- Refine the lifecycle strategy by running experiments that drive a quantifiable business impact
- Segment customers, define personas, and help to outreach based on geography, home preferences, financial profile, etc
- Support the broader business in creating lifecycle campaigns to help them achieve their goals
- 6+ years of experience in Lifecycle / Email Marketing
- Hands-on experience building out a Lifecycle Program from the ground up, preferably at an early stage company
- Comfortable leading both the strategy and day-to-day execution of our lifecycle program
- Strong email copy-writing experience
- Highly proficient with SQL and overall data analysis methodologies
- Ideally proficient with HTML / CSS and/or other design tools to make visual assets
- Scrappy and resourceful
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% remote first culture, with an onsite option at our San Francisco or Denver offices
- Prioritizes health & wellness with flexible PTO, monthly mental health day, generous leave policies and company-sponsored Modern Health coaching and therapy sessions
- Competitive salary + equity
- 90% paid medical benefits for you and your dependents (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k match & access to a financial planner
- $1,000 professional development stipend
- $350 remote work allowance
- 16 weeks paid parental leave & flexible return to work
- Recognized as Time 100’s most influential companies of 2022 & a Great Place to Work
- Diverse executive team (50% women)
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Divvy Homes is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are woman led and have focused on diversity, equity and inclusion from the moment Divvy was founded. Divvy has 6 Community Resource Groups (CRGs) to celebrate our cultural uniqueness but also to create a sense of belonging. We care deeply about hiring a workforce that is diverse not only in gender and ethnicity, but in experience, thought, and geography. We enthusiastically encourage individuals from a variety of lived experiences to reach out and learn more about our roles at Divvy.