Blue Acorn iCi is the only digital consumer experience company combining analytics, ecommerce, content management, and full-service commerce operations. No other company brings together engineers, data scientists, retail experts, designers and strategists to create seamless, memorable and scalable customer experiences.
Through our integrated capabilities and unparalleled expertise, Blue Acorn iCi makes content and commerce more effective for legacy brands and digital natives alike, including Le Creuset, Casper, Food Lion, Charter, Ticketmaster, and Panera. Join our incredible team as we successfully deliver extraordinary digital experiences. We are truly a one of a kind company!
As part of Blue Acorn iCi’s performance marketing group, the Email Marketing Manager will be responsible for executing DTC ecommerce and digital marketing campaigns with a strong focus on email strategy. The core goal of this position is to grow customer acquisition, increase retention and ecommerce revenue.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Strategize, develop and execute email & SMS campaigns across multiple ecommerce clients and platforms
- Work closely with clients and performance marketing team to develop campaign calendars, content and design
- Identify and recommend opportunities for segmentation, dynamic content and messaging based on customer engagement and purchase behavior.
- Analyze and report on email campaign metrics with a strong focus on delivering actionable insights
- Proactively identify opportunities to A/B test campaigns, track results and provide a playbook with a goal to continually optimize engagement and conversion rates
- Analyze customer data and generate strategies to increase customer LTV, purchase frequency, retention and reduce churn
- Collaborates with internal teams, third-parties and client stakeholders
- Supports Experience Driven Commerce team as needed
Qualifications & Skills:
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a similar role, ecommerce specific experience is a must.
- Degree in Marketing or a related field
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills - use and analyze data to inform media strategies and optimizations
- Tactical experience with marketing automation platforms (Klaviyo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Acoustic, HubSpot, Marketo, Attentive, etc.)
- Tactical experience with online photo editors such as Photopea or Pixlr
- Google Analytics experience with a concentration in Ecommerce/ Conversion tracking
- Proficient in MS Office & Google products: Excel/ Sheets, Powerpoint/ Slides, Word/Docs
- You have an eye for detail and design
- Experience with customer journey mapping and associated triggered messaging
- Experience with Influencer & Partnership marketing
- Strong analytical skills and experience with the Google suite of analytics products including but not limited to Google Analytics, Data Studio & Tag Manager
- You’re a data nerd
- You love ecommerce
- You love animals
Full Time, Non-Temporary Employees enjoy a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, disability, paid time off, 401(k), and more! Additional perks vary by location.
Blue Acorn iCi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Blue Acorn iCi complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.