Come build the future with us! What unites all Amazonians (across teams and geographies) is that we are all striving to delight our customers and make their lives easier - whoever that customer may be. In pursuit of delighting customers, Amazonians have developed many products and services that have transformed the way our customers live their lives and run their businesses. Together we are building the future, one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Amazon Ads is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for large brands, small businesses, partners (agencies and advertising software companies) and publishers. Our ad solutions - including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads - leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
Within our growing Partner Marketing org, we are seeking a self-driven, results-oriented Email Marketing Manager to join the Amazon Ads team. As a Email Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for managing existing email programs’ roadmaps and performances, developing new programs to suit our customers’ needs, and adopting new features of our email tools to keep improving email targeting and templating strategies. You will also collaborate with stakeholders to define then create email campaigns to achieve business goals and raise the bar for customer experience with each launch.
This is a highly cross-functional role that requires close partnership across Product Marketing, Channel Marketing, Regional Marketing, and Product teams for our email platforms, etc., and requires strong skills in effective communication (both verbal and written) and influencing stakeholders across levels and organization. The successful candidate should also have HTML/CSS skills and can autonomously define and develop email segmentations and templates that are customizable and scalable across our Partner Marketing email channel. Our environment is fast-paced and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, and comfortable working effectively in a deadline-driven work environment. This is an ideal role for an email expert who seeks to leverage their expertise in a large-scale environment that provides ample room to influence product/program roadmap and drive positive impact for customers. The candidate can be based in London or New York.
Impact And Career Growth
- Have the opportunity to work closely with Marketing and Product leaders
- Shape the channel strategies for worldwide partner marketing while adopt with regional focuses, delivering positive impact to our partner audiences
- Engage with subject matter experts within Amazon
Key job responsibilities
- Manage email programs (including program strategy, roadmap, and performances) to support worldwide partner marketing and education efforts throughout different stage of partner lifecycle
- Identify opportunities to create new email programs to meet customer’s needs
- Analyze and report programs’ success metrics in business reviews and keep raising the bar for email engagement
- Innovate in email targeting and templating through new features adoption in our email platform
- Act as the subject matter expert to provide consultancy for stakeholders (including which marketing lever to choose and copy writing fine tune) and collaborate to define email strategies for products’ go-to-market
- Manage a process of iterative A/B testing to continually improve performance through optimized messaging and targeting
- 3+ years experience in email marketing with experience building drip and nurture email programs
- Substantial knowledge in email service/marketing platforms and solutions for targeting, segmentation, and campaign management
- Knowledge in HTML, CSS and SQL to code emails and extract, analyze data
- Analytical thinking shown to drive metrics and benchmarks to ensure continuous improvement in process and results
- Can-do attitude, strong work ethic and willingness to dive in and help wherever needed/with both big and small tasks
- Team spirit to collaborate and include stakeholders to get work done
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years professional non-internship marketing experience
- Deep technical knowledge of email best practices and a/b testing methodologies
- Strong planning and execution capability with high standards in a rapidly evolving business
- Ability to identify better ways of working at scale through building new mechanisms and processes
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.