Everlywell is a consumer-initiated at-home laboratory testing company with easy-to-read and actionable results. We are at the forefront of personalized health, transforming the $25B lab testing industry. Everlywell is growing rapidly and we are looking for exceptional talent to join our team. We move at a fast pace to solve problems quickly so that our customers have a rewarding experience. If this sounds like your type of environment, we are eager to speak to you!
We are looking for an experienced Email Marketing Manager with a background in developing and owning loyalty programs. Working on the Marketing Retention team, you will partner closely with product and brand to create long-term value for our community through consistent communications development and lifecycle behavior analysis.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for both long-term retention strategies that increase participation with Everlywell features (such as our member program) as well as identifying opportunities for re-engagement and preventing churn. You’ll be 100% focused on delivering meaningful experiences for some of our most invested customers.
What You'll Do
- Focus on Retention & LTV
- Drive optimizations within our late lifecycle subscriber base through smart segmentation
- Continuously develop hypotheses that push the boundaries of our member program and implement sound tests to see through to execution and analysis
- Partner with analytics to build cohortal LTV models
- Work closely with the content team to develop exciting and relevant campaigns and own the end-to-end execution.
- Focus on Re-Engagement & Churn Prevention
- Drive measurable churn prevention through behavioral analysis & automated campaigns. Own re-engagement strategy from end-to-end
Who You Are
- You’re not just data-driven, you’re data-inspired. You look at numbers and see the story. You want to create great experiences and you know the best way to do it is through information.
- Genuinely passionate about relationship building.
- Extremely detail oriented. Project management is like second nature.
- Has managed large-scale loyalty/member programs (bonus points for having built them from the ground-up)
- Has worked with large-list segmentation & automated campaign workflows.
- Understands the importance of cross-functional collaboration.
- Can execute campaigns from end-to-end including setting up email campaigns in 3rd party tools, defining automation logic & building segments, basic HTML (bonus for more html experience) and result analysis.
- Is a strong communicator who understands the importance of accountability and planning.
You'll Love Working Here:
Venture backed by top-tier firms
The opportunity ahead knows no bounds
Open vacation policy
Paid parental leave
NO EXTERNAL RECRUITERS - INDIVIDUAL APPLICANTS ONLY
Everlywell is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
HIPAA Disclaimer: This role will be in an environment that has access to protected health information (PHI) and all security standards to protect PHI must be followed.