Ruggable is a Los Angeles-based, venture-backed, rapidly growing e-commerce startup that is disrupting the $7B rug industry and revolutionizing the market for residential rugs. Our patented 2-Piece Rug System allows you to remove the top layer of your rug and wash it in your home washing machine, offering an affordable, stylish and convenient solution for young families, pet owners, and busy individuals. We're a small, entrepreneurial team with big ambitions. We have a strong brand, established traction, and amazing advisors fueling our steady growth. This is an opportunity to get in at the ground floor and solve for complex challenges, while charting your own career.
Levity (levityhome.com) is a fast-growing Los Angeles-based e-commerce company currently disrupting the furniture market. Our patent-pending Chair Systems have removable upholstery that can be washed in a home washing machine and easily interchanged for new styles, offering a stylish and convenient solution for families, pet owners, and active individuals. We are a small, entrepreneurial team with big ambitions. We operate independently, but are backed by Ruggable® (ruggable.com). This is an amazing opportunity to help build an innovative e-commerce company from the ground floor.
The Email Marketing Manager will oversee Levity’s CRM and customer retention channels, starting with email and SMS. He or she will own the strategy, content, and analytics related to customer retention, working to drive engagement, first time purchases, and repeat orders by optimizing our content flows. The ideal candidate is data-driven, customer-centric, and thrives in a fast-paced environment and startup culture. As one of the first hires onto the Levity marketing team, this is a unique opportunity to grow with a new brand and take on a large amount of responsibility from day one.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the CRM and customer retention strategy for Levity, starting with email and SMS
- Manage and create compelling brand campaigns and automated flows that drive customer engagement, first time purchases, and repeat orders
- Project manage CRM initiatives, including Levity promotions, launches, segmentation tests, and personalization
- Identify A/B testing opportunities, execute, and analyze results
- Track and report on relevant KPIs, building dashboards to track the success of key initiatives and using data to inform the go-forward strategy
- Work cross-functionally with the broader Levity marketing team, including acquisition, e-commerce, and creative
What You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a retention, CRM, or email marketing role or equivalent data-driven role at a high-growth startup, large CPG/retail company, or management consulting firm
- Data-driven and analytical; strong Excel skills
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Excitement for learning, improving, and iterating on feedback
- Team-player, hard-working, organized, and goal-oriented
- Excitement for start-ups and building from the ground up
- Startup and/or e-commerce experience
- Experience with Klaviyo or other ESPs
- Experience with updating email templates with drag and drop features or HTML
- Knowledge of analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Tableau
At Ruggable, we offer competitive compensation and benefits packages. Ruggable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We proudly recruit and hire a diverse workforce and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.