Cricut.com team is looking for a motivated, customer obsessed and analytical Email Marketing Manager. This person is directly responsible for development and execution of Cricut’s B2C focused email campaigns across the EMEA Region. This person will be working closely with the Global HQ team (in the US) to partner with & act as a liaison in ensuring alignment in Global Email Strategy and Execution.
Additionally, this individual maintains a current understanding of Email Marketing best practices (layout and development) and applies them to the execution of email campaigns in collaboration with various cross-functional stakeholders. The ideal candidate will possess strong organizational talent; have a basic understanding of CSS and HTML; is task-and-detail-oriented, motivated, articulate, flexible, and capable of working under pressure. Overall, you will be challenged to push boundaries, propose and execute new ideas, while maintaining a constant eye on process and efficiency to establish best practices for Cricut.
- Lead Email marketing strategy, planning and execution (including deployment) in key markets in EMEA
- Test and implement EMEA Life Cycle emails in alignment with Global HQ team
- Develop strategy to grow email database and acquire new customers.
- Analyze and disseminate key performance data across multiple report suites. Leverage data to evolve tactics and continually improve performance.
- Determine and execute testing methodologies, reporting requirements, and data modeling requirements to ensure full impact and efficiency of email marketing campaigns in the Region.
- Compile and report on campaign effectiveness to upper management, including competitive landscape, KPIs, and recommendations on opportunities for growth.
- Develop robust documentation, including specific work instructions, and best practices.
- Liaising with key EMEA markets to ensure Email marketing strategy buy-in
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field; or equivalent experience with demonstrated proficiency.
- 3-4 years of hands-on experience in email campaign building and list selection, or hands-on experience with creating and developing emails with marketing automation tools (eg. Adobe, Exact Target, Selligent, Emarsy).
- Strong sense of email, web design and user experience fundamentals.
- Experience writing direct-to-consumer marketing copy.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent time management, communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines with minimal oversight.
- Knowledge of Excel and demonstrated experience using data and metrics to measure performance and determine improvements
- Good understanding of Google Analytics
What To Do Next
Please attach your resume including links to your portfolio where applicable. If you want to show your super powers in other ways – include that information too. You can be sure that Cricut® is an employer who values individuality, equality and diversity, so tell us what you’re all about. If you are a Maker or a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!
At Cricut®, we celebrate inclusion and diversity. Cricut is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions based on merit. Cricut prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Cricut participates in E-Verify.