We’re a growing company. Everything we do, we do to help people grow. Our mission is to be a partner in progress on each unique journey to hair wellness. We provide personalized, natural solutions for healthy hair growth and connect people with doctors who care about hair. We challenge existing treatments and methodologies to continue to advance the frontier of hair science. As we help our customers grow, we grow too- through diversity & inclusion, teamwork & collaboration, and through empowering ourselves and others with our passion for wellness and innovation.
#KeepGrowing. It’s our mantra- a voice of encouragement for hair and humanity, motivating people to grow in the best ways possible: personally, spiritually, and exceptionally.
Nutrafol is seeking a self-motivated, passionate and agile Email Marketing Manager to assist in the development and execution of our Lifecycle Email Marketing strategy. Reporting to our Sr. Director of Lifecycle, you will help ideate and manage the deployment of various acquisition and reactivation campaigns (including batched, triggered and transactional emails). With a proven history of data-driven decision making and a deep understanding of email analytics and segmentation, you will analyze email performance, communicate and immediately apply optimizations to improve channel success. With a keen eye and meticulous attention to detail, you will ensure our email marketing program drives customer retention and revenue. This position will be part of a growing team, focused on transforming Email Marketing as a revenue-driver for the company.
- Monitor status of campaign operations as the primary day to day contact.
- Lead optimizing cadence and frequency and working with key partners to understand key events/drivers to revenue and customer engagement to reflect priorities in segmentation.
- Assess targeting and calendar scenarios to optimize customer engagement.
- Support testing roadmap and implementing winners.
- Support optimization of the CRM lifecycle contact strategy (cadence and frequency of touchpoints).
- Review email/mobile proofs to ensure accurate content and audience selection.
- Assist with implementation, reporting and analysis.
- 4-5 years of email marketing and CRM experience
- Demonstrate collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
- Well versed in CAN-SPAM compliance
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, especially with performance metrics and implementation
- Able to code HTML 5
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools (Iterable, Segment and Twilio preferred)
- Deep understanding of email KPIs, metrics, and reporting
- Analytical approach; comfortable working with data and digging into numbers
- Familiarity with backend ESP health: deliverability, inboxing, IP warming, and monitoring
- Great medical, dental and vision package.
- Competitive salary.
- 401K with 50% match.
- Flexible PTO
- Free lunch on us every Tuesday and Thursday via Seamless/Grubhub
- Two wellness breaks everyday
- Virtual Happy Hours
- Virtual Yoga and Meditation
- One time allowance for home office setup
- Free Nutrafol products shipped to you and access to in-house Naturopathic Doctors.
- And more!