zooplus AG is Europe’s leading online retailer of pet supplies. With over 8 million active customers in more than 30 European countries and 1,842 billion Euro revenue in 2020, zooplus is comfortably the market leader in the online segment. At zooplus, we believe e-commerce to be the sales model of today and for the future. E-commerce has become one of the fastest developing areas of business. Modern logistics centers, and the use of and personalization, mean that online sales can be handled with increasing efficiency.
Our employees are the key to our success!
The zooplus team currently consists of 1000 interdisciplinary specialists and managers from more than 50 countries who work at 10 international sites in the Sales & Marketing, IT, Operations and Administration departments. So we can remain successful against our competitors in the future too, we are looking for individuals who can develop our business and help create a positive corporate culture by not only demonstrating versatile professional and methodological expertise, but also by showing a passion for performance, analysis and a solution-based approach. This includes dealing with rapid changes, intensive networking and an in-depth understanding of technology, the digital market and the business model's value-added chain.
The Dutch shop has won several customer awards for best webshop in NL!
- Increase Sales through email marketing
- Manual and automated newsletter planning, product selection, creation of mailings and briefing of banners
- Implementation of advertising activities in newsletters, e.g. loyalty tools or creation of newsletters for special topics, e.g. customer surveys including effectiveness analysis
- Analyzing and optimizing email campaigns
- Drafting and executing relevant A/B tests
- Update of the central mailing plan in coordination with the central DM & CRM team
- Analysis of the mailing KPIs and ongoing optimization of mailings, A / B tests
- Ongoing optimization of automated newsletter campaigns (for zooplus & bitiba) including feedback to the central departments on central concepts
- Addition or deletion of new automated newsletter campaigns based on KPIs
- Development of new retention initiatives and email concepts with the central content team (e.g. videos, content, images, promotion mechanisms)
- Monitor best practices and introduce new competitor initiatives / benchmarking
- Coordination with the Operations / Logistics and Customer Service department, including forecasting the effects of direct marketing activities
- Successfully completed education ( MBO+/HBO marketing and / or commercial)
- Technical know-how for CRM tools
- Experience in E-mail Marketing and/or Marketing Automation
- Analytical skills is a pre
- Good communication skills
- Native DUTCH speaking, copy-writing skills in Dutch. Very good English in speaking and writing
- Business skills and creativity
- Broad marketing and e-commerce knowledge
- Structured approach to work
- High level of detail
- Dutch native tongue is a must. If you don’t speak Dutch then we are sorry, but you won’t be suitable for the job
- Hybrid working: up to 3 days remote working possible
- Free drinks and fruit in the office
- 28 holidays + 2 additional days offered by the company
- Commuting compensation
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- Discount in our webshop for all our employees
- Flexible working hours.
- Development options through training and courses