Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself? At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to ‘define new possibles’, and they are driven by winning. ZoomInfo is a company that got to where it’s at today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts.
At our company you’ll see that collaboration is second nature, and you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best. You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career. We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what we’re building. You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
The Email Marketing Manager will have the opportunity to help shape the email program of the fast growing Revenue Generation team. Our team values attention to detail, an ability to own a program and work autonomously, self-motivation to find better solutions for our customers, internal and external, and having fun while winning together.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Leading a team of campaign specialists supporting New business sales, Sales Development and Account Management
- Define requirements and develop email programs for transactional, promotional, and adoption strategies that maximize customer conversion & retention and deliver against business goals
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify and build campaigns that target mico-segments for upsell and new business opportunities
- Manage ABM programs
- Recommend and implement iterative A/B testing to continually improve performance through optimized messaging and targeting
- Accountable for defining, tracking and measuring email marketing KPIs, with ongoing efforts to continuously analyze data, identify trends, and implement optimizations to better drive our customer communications
- Analyze and report on performance metrics of email campaigns and set up test plans to improve the campaign performance
- Collaborate with the Revenue Generation Operations manager to build scalable automated sales programs
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in email marketing (B2B preferred)
- Experience creating sales prospecting drips, ABM/X, and email nurture series with automated triggered campaigns
- Skilled in exceptional copywriting, communication, and presentations for both internal and external audiences
- Experience in working sales engagement platforms and marketing automation tools such as Outreach, SalesLoft, Marketo, or Hubspot
- Incredibly organized, efficient and a critical thinker; taking on complex projects, breaking them down logically, and owning them from start to finish
- Passionate about identifying potential revenue generating opportunities at all stages of the customer lifecycle
- Experience with post-email campaign analysis and uncovering insights to optimize future campaigns