Outbound Marketing is the team that develops the strategy and execution of marketing messages in outbound channels. Our primary channel is email. Nascent channels are SMS, push notifications and direct mail. We are stewards of the messaging experience for customers and partners, from thoughtful welcomes, to targeted moments, to engaging nurture communications, to easily-managed preferences.
About The Role
As an outbound marketing manager for our mortgage business, Zillow Home Loans (ZHL), you will be responsible for developing and implementing the B2C communication strategy through outbound channels, including email, sms, push and direct mail. You’re an authority in leading and optimizing outbound campaigns and have experience delivering results at scale. You are a strategic and results driven marketer who’s particularly energized by outbound marketing, growing efficiently, and looking for new areas to experiment. You have proven experience in personalizing and scaling customer-facing communications using marketing automation, deep qualitative and quantitative insights and iterative experimentation to drive profound business impact and seamless, integrated customer experiences. If this sounds like you, join our growing team.
In This Position You Will Have The Opportunity To
- Develop, deploy and iterate on the Outbound Marketing strategy (particularly email, sms, push and direct mail) that will meet or exceed all business goals
- Be the platform authority for our marketing automation platform. Deeply understand its capabilities and how to get things done on the platform. Be the go-to resource for internal partners to help drive usage of the platform for new testing, new programming, and new ways to personalize the ZHL experience through our notifications.
- Lead, influence and engage with key partners across marketing, product, LOBs and Decision Science to drive greater personalization and automation capabilities for the channel
- Partner across marketing on integrated, omni-channel strategy
- Establish standards for reporting, measurement, campaign optimization
- Champion excellence within outbound marketing team and our cross functional partners
Who you are
- 8+ years of professional experience leading outbound marketing strategy development, execution and optimization, in data-driven, customer-centric environments
- Excellent leadership skills with the confidence to lead, influence, engage and partner with cross-functional partners to drive business results
- BS degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, Analytics or related field preferred. Masters degree is a strong plus
- An exception communicator and collaborator with strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Thrives in a fluid, fast-paced and results-oriented environment; able to adapt to changing business needs and influence decision making across all levels of the organization
- Has outstanding understanding of best practices related to outbound marketing
- Excellent analytics skills seasoned at quantifying and articulating how channel initiatives drive business impact
- Strong quantitative and analytical problem-solving skills with a proven ability to use analytics to both understand performance and drive decision making.
- Innate ability to stay in tune with and take advantage of emerging trends and platforms within outbound marketing channels
Get to know us
Zillow Group houses the largest portfolio of real estate brands on mobile and the web. We are on a mission to rewire the real estate transaction and are building transformational tools and services that make it easier for everyone to find and get into a home they love. We are working to create an on-demand real estate transaction experience for every stage of the home lifecycle -- for buyers, sellers, renters and borrowers - and we're well on our way. No matter what job you're in, you will play a critical role in making this vision a reality for millions of people.
At Zillow Group, we're powered by our inclusive work culture, where everyone has the support and resources to do the best work of their careers. Our efforts to streamline the real estate transaction is supported by our passion to empower people and enrich lives around everything home, a deep-rooted culture of innovation, a fundamental commitment to Equity and Belonging, and world-class benefits. But, don't just take our word for it. Read our reviews on Glassdoor and recent recognition from multiple organizations, including: Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For (#69), Fortune Best Workplaces for Diversity (#38), Fortune Best Workplaces for Parents (#31), Fortune Best Workplaces for Women (#20), Fatherly's Best Workplaces for New Dads (#37), JUST Capital 100 Company (#69), Bloomberg Gender Equality Index constituent.