As an Email Marketing Manager, you’ll play a vital role in a dynamic, collaborative, and fast-moving environment for a rapidly growing, nationally recognized brand in an emerging segment. You’ll be primarily responsible for running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, including planning, setup, testing, execution, reporting, and optimization. This is a hands-on role in which you will work closely with internal stakeholders to support customer acquisition and retention programs, oversee proper deployment of email campaigns, and work collaboratively to improve the overall email marketing program.
- Develop and manage the email campaign calendar to support promotions, product launches, and customer acquisition and retention programs.
- Direct and oversee completion of email design, copy, and development to support cross-organization email marketing campaigns.
- Lead the execution of marketing emails, including a monthly newsletter, product announcements, and nurture emails
- Build and optimize segmentation and email content personalization strategies by leveraging user behavior/intent, activity data, industry, and demographics
- Conduct and ideate ongoing A/B tests to improve overall email performance and paid tier conversions
- Find opportunities to increase the subscription and save and loyalty
- Work with marketing, product, and analytics team to build, execute, measure, and optimize campaigns across emails
- Be responsible for performance against key top-line business-critical metrics, including growing paid tier activation and improving retention
- Work with Project Management and across analytics, product, and marketing to meet fast-paced schedules while ensuring quality
- Understand the company’s goals and objectives.
- Make timely and ethical decisions, both systematically and under pressure.
- Embrace and live the Zesty Paws company values!
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration, or equivalent experience in email marketing strategy and automation.
- 3 - 5 years validated experience developing email marketing programs
- Understanding of trigger copy for click through and acquisition. Provide direction to Copy team
- Creative and insightful problem solver; you care deeply about our users and can build detailed targeting as well as fabulous, on-brand experiences for them
- Strong analytical skills with experience in measuring success of email campaigns and improving on the results
- Demonstrated track record in developing and executing A/B tests, analyzing and translating data into business and consumer insights
- Strong results orientation, proven record performing to bold growth targets
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Experience with Kalviyo a plus
- Past experience in pet supplements or pet category a plus
About Zesty Paws
Zesty Paws® specializes in providing premium products that are formulated with one important goal in mind – to keep our loving pets as strong as the bond they share with us. With a company culture rooted in passion, quality, transparency, and innovation, we are committed to making wellness more achievable and enjoyable for the four-legged member of your family.
Zesty Paws is growing faster than we planned. The truth is, we need help, and we are hoping you can help us. Today, we are an organization of people who are "figuring it out." We get it done. We often find ourselves pushing the boundaries of prix fixe job descriptions' responsibilities. We're looking for brilliant, talented people who are self-learners and can solve first-time problems independently. Dealing with this sort of ambiguity is more than a skill or an experience you once had; the right person will feel forward-driving excitement from this environment, not paralyzing frustration. If you're that right person, you've been hard to find.