If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual UGC are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Australia, and the Philippines — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March (you can call us a unicorn: our valuation is now $1.4 billion), and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
We’re looking for an Email Marketing Manager to join our team. You’ll be responsible for creating, executing, and reporting on external facing email marketing communications and nurture campaigns. You will work closely with various stakeholders, including Sales, Client Success, Partners and the rest of the marketing team, to drive campaign performance through innovative strategy as well as email design and copy.
- Manage the end-to-end process of email marketing campaigns, including but not limited to: creating and managing lists, updating email templates, a/b testing, creating simple and complex workflows and ensuring accurate attribution/tracking and reporting
- Develop email nurture flows to engage and qualify captured leads and convert to qualified leads (MQLs)
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams across Yotpo’s 3 offices to build project roadmaps, strategies, and execution plans
- Continuously measure and communicate the effectiveness of email programs, leveraging data to improve on methods of driving demand, revenue and to further brand recognition
- Own the email marketing calendar to keep our prospects and customers engaged with the latest news and content. You manage the calendar to ensure we're communicating the optimum amount to people that engages them without turning them off
- Define and continually monitor and improve email marketing metrics, looking for new ways to automate, scale and innovate within the email channel
- 3-4 years in B2B SaaS or Marketing
- Familiarity with sales & marketing software, preferably Salesforce and Marketo.
- A knack for writing or collaborating on great copy. Subject lines are your jam and A/B testing excites you
- Possess a creative eye and attention to detail
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally in a face-paced environment with an ability to handle multiple tasks and switch priorities/focuses as needed
- Bachelor or University Degree
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - that’s okay, nobody’s perfect! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage of dependent/family premiums.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO, holidays and flex days.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- In light of the global pandemic, all Yotpo teams are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll be working in a hybrid model.
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Crain’s and BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, Yotpo programming includes diversity & inclusion efforts, a mentorship program, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and Women at Work. You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged.
Yotpo champions diversity. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.