About the job
About The Role
This role is responsible for helping to drive excellence in execution and strategy for how we use email to better support and maintain our evolving and scaling business needs across our investors and originators. You will help manage and innovate on our existing emails, launch new initiatives, create best-practices and help to refine the email program overall. You are comfortable managing iterative tests, shipping net new emails as well as familiar with the technology stack that supports this critical channel. You will be responsible for ensuring all email requests are executed flawlessly and that the steady stream of work that flows through the department is always managed. You are self-motivated, data driven, like to push creative boundaries, extremely organized, and experienced in planning and executing email campaigns with varied business goals.
What you'll do:
- Work across several departments to support investor-facing communications such as campaigns, newsletters, automated communication, system testing & troubleshooting
- Optimize and A/B test emails
- Help manage the entire communication journey for our Investor community
- Understand the importance of creating impact along every step of our Investor’s journey and how those communications can have a profound impact on how they experience our platform
- Maintain and distribute KPI reporting to monitor and improve the performance of the email marketing channel
- Create and implement strategies for list growth, health and increased engagement
- Work with our investor relations and marketing teams to efficiently segment users based on engagement history, tenure, and overall behavior
- Identify and implement communication automations where needed
- Work effectively with creative team to push top quality email visuals
What you’ll need:
- 3-5 years experience working in email marketing
- Experience with Braze
- Ability to execute day-to-day operational tasks to support email marketing program, from creative setup and HTML coding to testing/QA and deployment
- Deep understanding of design and optimization of nurture and drip campaigns
- Development, management, and optimization of email drip series to deliver personalized messaging and content to our readers based on interest segmentation
- Detail-oriented, comfortably meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong strategic thinking, creative problem solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of logic and building out segmented lists
Yieldstreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. Yieldstreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine, Legal, Art & Private Business Credit. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
We offer an attractive market compensation and benefits package including a stock option plan, health, dental & vision benefits, life insurance, unlimited paid vacation, sabbatical and paid holidays and that's before you even step in the office!
This is an opportunity to work with a group of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages. Our team is composed of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $2B, and we continue to stay social during the pandemic with virtual social hours, exercise classes, meditation sessions, recipe sharing and so much more!