Wurth Canada is on an exciting journey of transformation and growth. We are a high performance organization with a vision and purpose driven built on humanistic values- achievement, trust, respect, integrity, accountability and affiliation. We are one of over 400 subsidiaries of the world’s largest fastener company – the Würth Group. Our parent-company, the Würth Group is a globally operating sales organization with over 78,000 employees in 80 countries. Wurth’s line of products range from: screws, tools, chemical products, occupational safety, and more!
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, Performance
Are you looking for a new and challenging career with a growing and fast-paced company? Are your looking to put your creative mind to good use in increasing our brand awareness in the market? Then we have the perfect fit for you!
About the Role
- Develop customer-centric email strategies based on data driven customer needs, company goals, and analytics
- Collaborate with digital marketing, content and design teams to conceptualize and build email executions that will both fulfill a customer need and advance business and marketing objectives
- Manage end-to-end email campaign production and execution, including KPI identification, campaign set up, list segmentation, automated trigger campaigns, deployment and reporting
- Manage troubleshooting of HTML rendering and coding issues to optimize inbox email delivery and work closely with technical teams to ensure successful implementation of deliverability best practices.
- Manage new customer-centric email strategies to improve overall channel performance, including creative optimization, A/B Split testing, and developing automated and triggered campaigns
- Manage email deliverability, ensuring high inbox deliverability rate for all email campaigns
- Partner with marketing analytics team to report on campaigns on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad hoc basis
- Remain current and informed on industry trends, new offerings and interactive technologies with emphasis on email personalization
- Innovate around emerging digital opportunities, including staying on top of the newest ad tech companies, and working with digital and data techniques like cookie pooling, hashed email, among others.
- Track and report performance of email campaigns and optimization initiatives to leadership and the organization.
The Knowledge and Experience you bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent work experience in email marketing.
- Passion for customer-centric email marketing, customer segmentation, and building and launching KPI specific email campaigns
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills – ability to quantify and execute data-driven outcomes
- 4+ years of experience in high volume email marketing, preferably B2B, using a top tier ESP (e.g. Epsilon, Responsys, or Salesforce/Exact Target)
- Working knowledge of maintaining IP and Domain reputations
- Able to exhibit strong collaborative and team working skills, including providing constructive input in a team environment.
- Industry knowledge – newest trends, new technologies, email personalization
- Strong understanding of email and CRM best practices, i.e. CAN-SPAM laws, content creation, list management and targeting, knowledge of dynamic content and campaign automation
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced, results oriented environment
- Proactive, can-do approach to problem-solving
- Ability to influence toward productive outcomes without having formal authority over partners.
- Experience testing email message rendering across email clients, browsers and computer/mobile devices
- Familiarity with segmentation, complex data-schemas, and email delivery processes
What Wurth Canada can offer:
- Competitive compensation plan plus bonus
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunities for ongoing training and professional development and career growth within a global industrial group
Würth Canada is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive and barrier-free environment to all employees and candidates. Please let us know if accommodation is required during any point of the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
**No agencies please**