WorldStrides is the global leader in educational travel and experiential learning. The company was founded over 50 years ago and has grown to provide a wide range of programs for more than 550,000 students annually from more than 5,000 K12 schools and universities to over 100 countries around the world. WorldStrides offers experiential learning programs in educational travel, performing arts, language immersion, career exploration, service-learning, study abroad, and sports. Each of these experiences helps students to see beyond the classroom and to see the world – and themselves – in new ways.
Position Summary: The Email Marketing Manager will be responsible for the development and implementation of all activities pertaining to WorldStrides email marketing program focusing on new lines of business. In this position you will work with the marketing team to develop targeted revenue generating email marketing campaigns and identify and develop future email marketing opportunities
- Lead the development and implementation of targeted marketing initiatives promoting WorldStrides new lines of business, products and services to WorldStrides various constituencies though email & SMS as part of the overall marketing strategy. Ensure all campaigns are coded correctly and executed on time and error free.
- Foster the growth of key metrics in WorldStrides’s email marketing campaigns through the analysis of prior efforts, identification of areas for improvement and development and execution of test strategies. Analyze and reports on campaign performance including recommending opportunities for improvement/increase engagement and sales conversion.
- Assist with monitoring IP reputation and ensuring a deliverability rate of our email campaigns within acceptable industry norms.
- Create additional digital campaigns as needed to meet the needs and initiatives of all departments. Ensure that all additional campaigns are well thought-out, in line with our current best practices, executed on time and are error free.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in email marketing and applies this knowledge to the development, execution, and improvement of email plans
- Demonstrates knowledge of CAN-SPAM and email best practices.
- Minimum 2 years experience in similiar role
- BA/BS preferred
- Hands-on experience with HTML, Microsoft Word/Excel
- Strong project management skills
- Proficiency in enterprise-level email marketing platforms (Marketo, HubSpot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, MailChimp)
- Experience in email campaign building, list selection and execution
- Comfortable working with data
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction while also contributing as part of a team
- Strict attention to detail
- Knowledge of e-mail marketing best practices preferred
- Knowledge of marketing automation preferred
At WorldStrides, the experience is everything. By joining our team you help provide moments that delight and open up the world of learning. Our team is truly passionate about making each experience a once in a lifetime opportunity for each traveler that is easy to manage from A to Z. Each journey is different, which is why we offer a broad range of experiential learning programs for groups and individuals of all ages throughout their lifelong learning journey.
If we’ve learned anything over this last year, it’s that being able to experience different places and things while interacting with new people is imperative to not only personal growth but also to general well-being. So, let’s get out there–together. To learn more about our brand, our mission and our commitment to health and safety, please visit our website at
Members of our team are able to take advantage of our generous paid-time off (PTO) policy, comprehensive insurance plans (medical, dental, vision and more), flexible spending accounts, paid parental and care giver leave, a casual work environment and a flexible work policy with several options to meet both your professional and personal needs. In addition, we offer travel perks on our products. We also take COVID protocols very seriously and are committed to the health and safety of our team members, participants, vendors and partners which is why we’ve put extensive measures in place around PPE and other safety guidelines that follows both the CDC and World Health Organizations guidance.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, WorldStrides` is committed to building a diverse workforce, supported by an environment that promotes inclusion and belonging. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws