The Marketing Manager, Email will support the development and in-market execution of email marketing efforts. Reporting into the Sr. Director of Integrated Marketing on the Americas Marketing & DTC team, he/she will deliver email marketing and loyalty programs that nurture and retain our existing consumers and find, attract, and win new consumers for the US market.
This role will partner with the Central CRM & First Party Data team on strategic planning, build processes, marketing automation tools, and data/analytics for new CRM initiatives, to drive the consumer digital experience through multiple touchpoints.
- Develop and execute against all Email, Loyalty, Opt-in and Registration strategies and digital journeys, ultimately driving engagement directly with Weber consumers, following global brand and CRM guidelines and best practices.
- Define and localize programs for lifecycle marketing and loyalty program efforts, creating stronger consumer engagement, reaching key performance indicators, and driving incremental revenue from these direct relationships.
- Partner with other members of the Integrated Marketing and DTC teams to incorporate the campaign/promotional calendar into emails, ensuring consistent messaging, digital experiences, and brand engagement with consumers.
- Manage the US email marketing calendar and lead end-to-end campaign production and delivery including creative/copy localizations, QA, deployment, optimization, monitoring and reporting for the US.
- Follow global brand guidelines by working closely with internal Creative Studio, Integrated Marketing, and Central CRM & First Party Data team; and be responsible for gathering all inputs, writing briefs, capturing feedback, and proofing of campaigns. Work closely with the legal team for approval on email content and copy when appropriate throughout the creative review process.
- Work closely with the Central CRM & First Party Data team to setup localized campaigns within the marketing automation platform; help implement ad-hoc campaigns and related automation journeys established by the central team, through to deployment.
- Drive email channel performance through effective content development, segmentation, and personalization to deliver measurable business results: sales, customer experience and database growth and report key CRM metrics, analyzing the campaign performance data to understand wider trends and areas of opportunity.
- Understand integrated marketing across the entire consumer lifecycle, and how marketing strategy, customer data, segments, channel creative, content and offers interact to create desired business outcome.
- Support the Central CRM & First Party Data team with monitoring and minimizing unsubscribe/bounce/complaint rates and ensure CAN-SPAM regulation compliance, along with the list management for email campaigns within the opt-in database.
- Experience working in one or more marketing automation software/tools including building campaigns of varying complexities – Salesforce, Adobe, Emarsys, etc.
- Proven achievement in implementing data-driven strategies and digital marketing solutions to support customer lifecycle business objectives.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to distill data, glean consumer insights to optimize marketing campaigns and make informed decisions, and have familiarity with tools such as Tableau.
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously, while setting and meeting planned objectives.
- Track record of success with A/B testing to drive business growth.
- Highly collaborative with the ability to prioritize multiple campaigns and competing priorities for the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required. An MBA or advanced degree is a plus.