Support the Senior CRM Marketing Manager in developing Vitality’s email/sms/push communication strategy in order to help maximise brand awareness, conversion, engagement, loyalty, retention, lead generation, cross-product adoption and to help inspire recipients to develop a deeper relationship with Vitality.
Stay up to date on industry best practice and continuously innovate Vitality comms. By using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Vitality email/sms/push campaigns should be best in class.
- Provide strategic consultation to stakeholders throughout the end-to-end campaign process around segmentation, design, and expected engagement.
- Support the Senior CRM Marketing Manager in the creation and implementation of the CRM marketing strategy leading to development in process, best practice and innovation.
- Take an innovation first approach to Vitality comms utilising AI and first party data to drive decision making.
- Identify and implement change around opportunities for automation to remove manual processes.
- Identify and implement opportunities for enhanced personalisation software to drive increased engagement.
- Continuously develop and grow the creative approach of Vitality comms alongside our design team.
- Manage relationships with our data teams to help grow and develop our segmentation strategy.
- Manage relationships with our analytics teams to demonstrate the value CRM Marketing bring to Vitality using tools such as Google Analytics, SFMC and Vitality data held.
- Feed into the central email calendar which communicates all planned SFMC communications activity.
- Regularly communicate campaign schedules to business areas to ensure demand is planned for.
- Attend internal or external conferences, seminars or courses as appropriate to keep up-to-speed with the latest evolutions with SFMC, data protection and GDPR best practices
- Customer-orientated thinker, who uses insight to determine the right approach
- Proven experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Excellent written communication, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills, with a high attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- Team player, who can work in a collaborative environment
- Ability to prioritise workload, meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Certified Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
- Experience with personalisation software such as MovableInk
- Experience of using workflow and collaboration software, e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Sharepoint
- Experience working with sales teams and creating content/campaigns that drive a sales result
Vitality is an award-winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business. We’re the UK insurer and investment provider that rewards people for positive lifestyle choices – a key element of our Shared-value model. With 1.4m UK members and more than 25m globally, we’re out to make the world a healthier, happier place. This applies as much to our people as it does to our members.
Working for Vitality, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best. We think work should be fun and sociable, and we want our people to get the most out of every day. Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved. Wherever possible, we will consider a variety of working options to suit your lifestyle, whether that be working from home, flexible working and part or full time employment. It’s what we call offering shared values, because a healthy happy team is good for us, good for our members and good for you.