Verily, an Alphabet company, lives at the intersection of technology, data science and healthcare. Our mission is to make the world’s health data useful so that people enjoy longer and healthier lives. We are developing tools and devices to collect, organize and activate health data, and creating interventions to prevent and manage disease.
As an Email Marketing Manager at Verily, you will develop and manage our email marketing strategy and execute individual campaigns from end to end in support of Project Baseline’s objectives. You will help shape our strategy for acquisition, conversion and engagement for a variety of Project Baseline key audiences and personas. You bring deep knowledge of managing an email CRM, preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exact Target), and optimization of audience engagement. You will work closely with the marketing managers, designers, user experience researchers, product managers and project leaders to create campaigns that meet project goals. You will make strategic decisions on balancing and prioritizing internal and external team campaigns and initiatives. You bring creativity and project management skills with great attention to detail and an affinity for metrics.
Our team combines expertise in biology, chemistry, physics, medicine, engineering, computer science, and more to create interventions that exponentially improve patient care. We partner with leading life sciences, medical device and government organizations to enable fast development, meaningful advances, and deployment at scale. Our work spans many projects, including Project Baseline, the quest to map human health beginning with a 10,000 person observational study; Liftware, stabilizing utensil handles to aid individuals with hand tremor or limited mobility; and Debug, an effort to reduce the threat of mosquito-borne diseases using the sterile insect technique. For more information, please visit our website.
- Manage the Project Baseline Salesforce Marketing Cloud instance, including setup, QA, launch and analytics reporting of all campaigns and user journeys.
- Create and manage behavior-based journeys using Animation Studio and Journey Builder in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Build emails, validating functionality across devices and email clients, proactively apply email best practices, and apply A/B testing to optimize acquisition, while making suggestions and exploring new methods and opportunities.
- Partner with other marketing managers, product managers, design resources, and agencies to develop strategy and create assets for each campaign to achieve goals.
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- 6+ years of experience and a BA/BS degree or relevant work experience in advertising or marketing.
- Metrics driven, with experience analyzing user behavior & email engagement activities.
- Experience in B2C full funnel marketing.
- Background in healthcare, medical device or technology industries.
- Startup mentality: ability to navigate ambiguity and deliver large-scale projects in a fast moving environment.
- Self-starter with great multitasking and prioritization skills.
- Strong project management skills and ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams of varying sizes in a fast-paced and fluid environment.
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills and attention to detail.